PDA

View Full Version : Pre-constructed trade deals

SacredKnight
10-31-2014, 03:54 AM
Wouldn't it be neat if we could create a pre-constructed trade deal? What I mean is we could inspect a player, click "trade offer", put up the items we want to trade and select the items in their inventory that we want to trade for, then click "confirm deal".

Players can view all trade offers from a "Trading Hub" in towns and choose to accept them or not. This way it would be easier for people to arrange deals via forums or another external communications network and get the deals done quicker too!

Chronexia
10-31-2014, 06:33 AM
Not a bad idea +1

SacredKnight
10-31-2014, 01:03 PM
Not a bad idea +1

Thanks!

Ebezaanec
10-31-2014, 05:24 PM
A small refinement.

Players are allowed to decide what items they want publicized. I don't want trolls spamming trade hub with ridiculous offers for stuff I do not want to give up.

SacredKnight
10-31-2014, 05:27 PM
A small refinement.

Players are allowed to decide what items they want publicized. I don't want trolls spamming trade hub with ridiculous offers for stuff I do not want to give up.

Yes, this would be good. We can edit which items we are willing to part with in our "Inventory Display". So far though, I am thinking this is for items only and not gold but it could be possible.

kinzmet
10-31-2014, 09:05 PM
WHy only trade?
Why not make it so that if you inspect that player, you could also looked at what items he sells in a given amount of golds?

Nesox
10-31-2014, 10:15 PM
I can just invision the list of "Ooops I didn't mean to trade. I thought I was clicking something else. Please STS give me my XXXX back!" threads.

The public for sale list would sure save a boat load of time merching though. That would be great but since STS can't even give us a funtional inventory list I won't hold my breath.

SacredKnight
11-01-2014, 01:40 AM
Hahaha...well for those who aren't really so careless I imagine this to be a huge time saver..

tearacan
11-02-2014, 06:21 PM
We have this, it's called auction!

SacredKnight
11-02-2014, 10:48 PM
We have this, it's called auction!

Auction is for gold transactions only, also it costs to list the item and there might be a certain buyer out there who you want to sell to.

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 05:48 AM
This idea, OR just improve the auction to be able to trade items and golds at the same time :)