PDA

View Full Version : Grimm for Level 8 Rogue Twink

Vls
10-31-2014, 06:24 AM
Hi :)

I'm planning to start running pvp at level 8 so I have a question: is Grimm pet useful in PvP at lv8?
Is there anyone who runs lv7-9 pvp and knows if it is good or trash?

(Bought one egg for 1,1k tokens.)

Thank you.

radagan
10-31-2014, 09:01 AM
Sell it and try dova or blinky.

Jack O Reaper
10-31-2014, 09:32 AM
Radagan gave you advice but if you wanna have a mythic banner out of it and wanna have a awesome mythic pet go for it open it!!

Vls
10-31-2014, 11:22 AM
Radagan gave you advice but if you wanna have a mythic banner out of it and wanna have a awesome mythic pet go for it open it!!

Heh, I already got 2 mythic banners (first for upgrading mythic set for warr., and 2nd for buying the egg in token vendor, rogue), so getting this achievment is not very important for me ;P

Looking for other comments too, if it is really useless in low lv pvp, I will sell it of course :)

SacredKnight
10-31-2014, 05:26 PM
It's a lot stronger in higher levels of PvP. TBH I would sell Grimm and get a better Rogue alternative.

kinzmet
10-31-2014, 09:30 PM
Its not useless, but dova and blink surpasses him as far as level 8 twinking is concern.

Sell it and go for dova, more damage and more mana with mana regen.

Hail
11-01-2014, 02:34 AM
Hey Vls, Hail/Abstane here :)
I been playing level 8/9 for many seasons now and in your situation I would sell that Grimm and buy something like Dovabear.
The main concern in Grimm is the lack of mana regen. If your not with a Warrior or Mage who was nice enough to put the mana upgrade on Lifegiver you will find yourself either constantly out of mana or running back to a Team Base to grab the mana boost.
In terms of Dovabear, its basic stats are much better (more health, damage and mana) than Grimm's and even arcane pets such as Hammerjaw and Glacian and it comes with that nice +100 mana and 8 mana gen which is super handy for Low level rogues such as ourselves.
In the end, the decision is always up to you however I suggest taking Dovabear over Grimm due to just being better in pvp.
See yah round in pvp :)

Vls
11-01-2014, 03:24 AM
Hey Vls, Hail/Abstane here :)
I been playing level 8/9 for many seasons now and in your situation I would sell that Grimm and buy something like Dovabear.
The main concern in Grimm is the lack of mana regen. If your not with a Warrior or Mage who was nice enough to put the mana upgrade on Lifegiver you will find yourself either constantly out of mana or running back to a Team Base to grab the mana boost.
In terms of Dovabear, its basic stats are much better (more health, damage and mana) than Grimm's and even arcane pets such as Hammerjaw and Glacian and it comes with that nice +100 mana and 8 mana gen which is super handy for Low level rogues such as ourselves.
In the end, the decision is always up to you however I suggest taking Dovabear over Grimm due to just being better in pvp.
See yah round in pvp :)

Hi Hail! ;D

Thank you all very much for advice, I sold Grimm's egg and bought Dova (It took 10 seconds to sell Grimm, LOL).

Hail, see you in PvP, hehehe ;)

By the way, (offtopic) can you pls tell what bow to choose ,and how much is it? (1 supergemmed, as I am going to use para stone in the weapon). Devourer od pot./gloom?

Thank you:)

Hail
11-01-2014, 03:56 AM
Use gloom with dova, the proc from gloom (5% crit) makes up for the crit that dova lacks so bad. :)

Bangerr
11-02-2014, 11:13 AM
You are harmonybow?!?!

Bangerr
11-02-2014, 11:14 AM
use gloom with dova, the proc from gloom (5% crit) makes up for the crit that dova lacks so bad. :)
your harmonybow?

Hail
11-03-2014, 02:02 AM
You are harmonybow?!?!

Yah lol,sub Bangerr