PDA

View Full Version : Para gem gets removed

Transfordark
10-31-2014, 06:29 AM
I didn't know that gem gets removed if you restore your mythic set. I don't wanna lose my para gem,please STS can you recover my para gem from my mythic helm. I don't wanna lose it..Please.

Transfordark
11-02-2014, 05:07 AM
Please STS recover it from my mythic helm

obee
11-02-2014, 10:31 AM
They should confirm or give some notice on that, because the thing is, some people don't know that the gems are lost during upgrades. Just sell it for a higher price, then buy one that isn't GEMMED.

Transfordark
11-03-2014, 05:30 AM
But I want to have a para gem :(

Transfordark
11-03-2014, 10:14 AM
They should confirm or give some notice on that, because the thing is, some people don't know that the gems are lost during upgrades. Just sell it for a higher price, then buy one that isn't GEMMED.
Yep your right hope some people like this don't make the same mistake like I did, good heavens I got out of this problem by trading it for another para gemmed item

Dermuti
11-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Where do you found such infos? I think less people know that , me too.

Inan'hesh
11-05-2014, 01:39 PM
1. I gemmed a clean item with para gem. I stashed it and got it again, nothing happened para gems doesn't get to removed by stashing.
2. I gemmed an item with existing gems and replaced one with para gem. I stashed it and got it again, nothing happened para gems doesn't get to removed by stashing.
3. I stashed those items and had my other toons withdraw it, still para gems didn't disappear.
4. An item with 3 slots all gemmed and one of them is para gem. I re-gemmed the other slots with another gem, still para gem didn't disappear.

Can you please elaborate? I stored my mythic sets with para gems a couple of times now and I can't re-create your scennario.

Remiem
11-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Hi there, I would recommend contacting support if you are having trouble with a specific item. Head over to support.spacetimestudios.com and click on "Contact Us" to submit a ticket. Thanks!