PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Make Millions in Any Event

Kingumar
10-31-2014, 06:32 AM
Why i am posting guide on this section because i wasnt able to post to the guide section

1st Know what new pet and items are there.
2nd Ask your friend how much will they worth
3rd Collect the new items

Example:

No.1 The new vanity in this halloween event was available last year but different colour and when the event was over it cost 200k-400k.

No.2 Dovabear from last event currently cost 500k and it was available for "free" all you needed to do is reach gold tier

Currently Blinky is "free" all you need to do is reach Gold Tier.

No.3 In last event there was a chest called Locked Grand of Elondria and when the event was over it cost 70k during event it was 50k to get the chest you need a recipe (you can get the recipe for some amount of token which you can get from playing event), Elondrian Essence(drop from mobs) and 3 locked.

Currently there are Necropolis Locked Crate, same as i mentioned above you need one recipe, 3 Necropolis Bone(drop drom mobs)
and 3 locks.

You can also collect the new Gem called Necropolis Cursed Scull.

Thank you for reading. The guide will be updated with picture's ASAP

Serancha
10-31-2014, 06:46 AM
Just one question. Who is the "friend" you're telling people to get price predictions from?

It is very difficult to predict the markets, and only players who have been monitoring event items and price variations over time have a chance of guessing correctly. A lot of people can give bad advice and make you waste your hard-earned gold.

There is also a good chance that STS will also throw a curveball later on, and release something that makes the event items crash in value.

Either that or everyone has the same idea of what will become valuable, and the market then becomes oversaturated with those items, rendering them worthless for the next year.

Kingumar
10-31-2014, 07:04 AM
Guildies or People who you like enjoy playing or pro players. The new vanity looks cool and the pet give good stats to its owner

wassap007
10-31-2014, 07:09 AM
dude dun be too money oriented remember its a game have fun. although u do have a point . keeping event items are great ways to make some easy gold f2p.

Kingumar
10-31-2014, 07:13 AM
Just one question. Who is the "friend" you're telling people to get price predictions from?

It is very difficult to predict the markets, and only players who have been monitoring event items and price variations over time have a chance of guessing correctly. A lot of people can give bad advice and make you waste your hard-earned gold.

There is also a good chance that STS will also throw a curveball later on, and release something that makes the event items crash in value.

Either that or everyone has the same idea of what will become valuable, and the market then becomes oversaturated with those items, rendering them worthless for the next year.

Guildies or People who you like enjoy playing or pro players. The new vanity looks cool and the pet give good stats to its owner

Sent from my SHV-E160S using Tapatalk 2

Clickbangboom
10-31-2014, 07:21 AM
Why i am posting guide on this section because i wasnt able to post to the guide section

A mod has to move to guide section, just an fyi.

Xeusx
10-31-2014, 09:23 AM
The price can be unpredictable.