PDA

View Full Version : It's Halloween in Dark Legends! | Platinum Sale, New Items AND Rare Spawns!

Remiem
10-31-2014, 11:17 AM

Halloween is like the Christmas of Dark Legends! And we're bringing the presents. Not only is Platinum on sale for 40% all weekend, there are new things to find in Dark Legends today.

A new rare boss spawn, Grant Hauer the werewolf will spawn randomly in a few locations around Carniva.

If you find him, you'll have a chance to receive some cool new items including the teal Raver vanity top (you'll have to hunt down the Mad Doctor for the bottoms!):

The new Grant Hauer vanity mask:

The new beast slot attach gem, Petrified Fang:

And last but not least the Savage Apathy gem item pack has been added to the store, which will give you a solid boost to health as well as a cool fiery trail blazing effect.

Happy Halloween!!

DivineMyth
10-31-2014, 08:52 PM
so a beast gem better than obsidian now..

erosion
11-01-2014, 12:51 PM
My friend found it right by me...so JEALOUSSSSS!!!!!XD

Warlord0520
11-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Yes! See STS that's a nice update!!!!

Kuero
11-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Is this boss still spawning or was it only yesterday?

Diuizha
11-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Is this boss still spawning or was it only yesterday?

Very awsome thank u dark legends I found all these items

doomdoomdoom
11-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Thank you! And thanks also for posting the pics and stats of the new gems!

Eiser
11-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Thanks STS. :) got lucky to drop a Teal Top. (Dropped on my Bday yesterday) *thumbs up*

Alaskalegend
11-04-2014, 12:43 PM
The spawn rate of the wolf boss is just, wow....
:grumpy: :boxing::confusion::black_eyed::suspicion::dread:

PredatorXI
11-05-2014, 07:50 PM
500+ game=3 new bosses= nothing lol i no got the new mask or vanity.... fake event... i just got very bad gems and weapons

PredatorXI
11-06-2014, 12:03 PM
4. day and again nothing... i see that everyone have the full set pfff -.- so i now give up because this game very hate me..

midnightsorrow
11-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Can anyone please give any type of info as to the location of this Grant Hauren? Or the Mad Scientist for that matter.

I've played the whole game from Kain's Ēreset to Worlem Sepulcher in addition to farming certain specific areas with no luck. Any information wouldn't be greatly appreciated. Even if it's not the exact location.

Thanks

Sebastes
11-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Can anyone please give any type of info as to the location of this Grant Hauren? Or the Mad Scientist for that matter.

I've played the whole game from Kain's Ēreset to Worlem Sepulcher in addition to farming certain specific areas with no luck. Any information wouldn't be greatly appreciated. Even if it's not the exact location.

Thanks

Grant Hauer spawns at "Demons in the woods"(The only location i know). Just watch where the farmers run before they leave.
There you will find him.
Good luck. ;)

Sebastes
11-08-2014, 07:06 AM
It's permanent. Don't worry. :)

midnightsorrow
11-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Thank you so much for answering my question. :-)
I finally managed to get Scientists yesterday it was a complete fluke(I wasn't even trying to get him). The location was the last campaign Worlmen(forgive my misspelling) at Demons in the Woods.
I have no idea if that is his regular spawning location or not. I just wanted to share my info in case it helps anyone.

~Cheers~

PredatorXI
11-09-2014, 06:35 PM
i and my girlfriend killed this boss 30+ times and we got just bad gems and weapons.... i don't know that this is just one bug lag or this game very hate me... i tought that this boss give vanitys...

Kornsen
11-10-2014, 09:53 AM
i and my girlfriend killed this boss 30+ times and we got just bad gems and weapons.... i don't know that this is just one bug lag or this game very hate me... i tought that this boss give vanitys...

Looks like the wolf labor union decided to boycott you... but seriously... you just have bad luck.

Shnookz
11-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Hahaa, that is pretty funny, lmao XD

I'm not sure that I totally agree with that last statement though...
Seeing as my fiance' & I did the same thing, (still are) yet recieved absolutely nothing.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to recieve, (obviously, there's proof)
but too rare to benefit more players than the minimal existing number.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not 'hating or trolling' on this specific vanity,
I'm relating those statements to many other items & aspects within the game...

midnightsorrow
11-12-2014, 03:04 AM
OK I feel better knowing I'm not the only one. I'm not trolling or hating I'm just saying that I haven't had very good luck myself. But I am really happy being to say I actual found the boss. So far the boss's weapon, green gems and a mask which I didn't want so I gave it to my friend.
I'm still hopeful I will get the teal set.

Oseshauk
11-13-2014, 01:03 PM
Wow This is a perfect boss (Y) Only he hate me! I'm lvl 36 player.
I killed min 40 Grant Hauer Wolf Bosses and I don't got one vanity..... only bad gems and weapons (green and white) :@
lol why event when don't got vanities and mask....
I don't understand why don't get top, legs or mask, petrified fang gem, but I really hate this event..... PREPARE IT BAD BOSS!!

midnightsorrow
11-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Where did you come across this very temperamental boss?

And don't feel bad join the club. I'm still trying it's a manner or honor now. I have to get a vanity off of him!