PDA

View Full Version : ???

Appeltjes
10-31-2014, 02:25 PM
The ios 1700 plat pack is €6.29 more then the android pack?
Sts what is that supposed to mean?

Now I'm sure where to buy my plat this sale.

Iahwahska
10-31-2014, 02:30 PM
Apple takes a bigger cut I guess.

Ticklish
10-31-2014, 02:32 PM
Or taxes. I'm not sure. I found this out a bit late too, so now I prefer buying thru Paypal, which turns out to be $5 cheaper than thru iOS.

Samhayne
10-31-2014, 02:33 PM
Probably it means that the platform providers are not updating their conversion rates as often as they might need to. We set the prices in USD and the in app purchase systems do what they do to get it into your local currency. Whether that is in your favor or not depends on how the market is moving (and how quickly) and when they set their rates. It is not something we control.

Appeltjes
10-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Probably it means that the platform providers are not updating their conversion rates as often as they might need to. We set the prices in USD and the in app purchase systems do what they do to get it into your local currency. Whether that is in your favor or not depends on how the market is moving (and how quickly) and when they set their rates. It is not something we control.

Oh okay well ty for the quick reply

THREAD CLOSED!!!

SacredKnight
10-31-2014, 02:36 PM
First off, there's your answer provided by the one and only, the mighty Samhayne!

Secondly, Apples are ONLY good for eating.

Thirdly, We hope there will be a plat sale soon....

Appeltjes
10-31-2014, 02:37 PM
First off, there's your answer provided by the one and only, the mighty Samhayne!

Secondly, Apples are ONLY good for eating.

Thirdly, We hope there will be a plat sale soon....

There is a plat sale so uhmm yeah...