PDA

View Full Version : Worth it

Appeltjes
11-01-2014, 02:26 AM
So I was wondering if the lvl 41 scythe is good, candy said it was but just looking for some more opinions.
Also is hj any good at a lvl 41 mage?

Idly
11-01-2014, 02:43 AM
I don't like it in all honesty.

Expedition gun < lost soul scythe
Lost soul scythe < Kershal
Kershal < elondrian rifle

Hj has a good AA for pvp clashes better for twinks imo.

Appeltjes
11-01-2014, 02:48 AM
I don't like it in all honesty.

Expedition gun < lost soul scythe
Lost soul scythe < Kershal
Kershal < elondrian rifle

Hj has a good AA for pvp clashes better for twinks imo.

Oh forgot to add i only do pve:)

Idly
11-01-2014, 02:52 AM
Oh forgot to add i only do pve:)

Hmm, staffs are faster for pve mob killing and guns for the boss. If you dont run elite a lot buy a magma staff and expedition gun no need for mythic/arcane weapons unless you hardcore farm elites. Save your gold for a top end arcane pet. Thats what I'd do anyway.

Appeltjes
11-01-2014, 02:58 AM
Hmm, staffs are faster for pve mob killing and guns for the boss. If you dont run elite a lot buy a magma staff and expedition gun no need for mythic/arcane weapons unless you hardcore farm elites. Save your gold for a top end arcane pet. Thats what I'd do anyway.

I like doing elites only atm it's impossible to find a party and the costs aren't worth it if you compare what drops:/

Otahaanak
11-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Mag totem of brutality is a great weapon for elites due to its stun proc.

Save your money - There are better pets than Hammerjaw for a mage.

BaronB
11-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Colton is better mage pet then hj for pve lool an as nice as scyth is or even the kersh staff as nice as it is.. imo atm nothig beats elon weapon wise for mage if you can afford it.

Even on elites sure the attack isnt spread on gun unless you charge it (silly to do really anyways) but the rooting proc from gun with a clock drop or a fireball with dot whilst they rooted will take a nice chunk of elite mobs hp.

Needless to say how much of a life saver the added armor can be to stop you being 1hit killed by some bosses or mobs.

Candylicks
11-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Don't waste your gold on a hj.

Firezmz
11-01-2014, 12:46 PM
buy Singe