PDA

View Full Version : The moment everyone loves

Itoopeo
11-01-2014, 07:11 AM
Perfect connection, only chrome hates me (or pl)
Then I just sit there until it tells me i have disconnected. I reconnect and everything works perfectly.

Or... happens massive explosion and game ends!

Ssneakykills
11-01-2014, 08:33 AM
'Hunting dogs since 2011' Welp

Itoopeo
11-01-2014, 08:40 AM
'Hunting dogs since 2011' Welp

Lol its funny because dog have been around since this year summer or something

for the lulz
11-01-2014, 08:43 AM
i havent seen many dogs in twink pvp these day :/ stop hunting an endangered species .

Itoopeo
11-01-2014, 08:50 AM
i havent seen many dogs in twink pvp these day :/ stop hunting an endangered species .

yeah they all are 45 nowdays :D
Propably 7-15 active players, all mages with ballistas (and two birds with ballistas too)
I see them every day (when im playing more than 30minutes)

programmed
11-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Lol its funny because dog have been around since this year summer or something

The dog people see nowadays isn't the original guild made by jop and did only get made this summer. When jop quit for a while a new dog was made and when jop came back to find his guild dead he joined the new dog. I think the original dog was around since 2011 but people don't realize that dog isn't around anymore and think of the new one as the old one.

programmed
11-01-2014, 09:22 AM

I see them all the time in 22-45 Pvp. I was also doing Halloween runs and found an endgamer in dog and a 56 in there. There are still quite a few active members in there.

Burstnuke
11-01-2014, 10:26 AM
The dog people see nowadays isn't the original guild made by jop and did only get made this summer. When jop quit for a while a new dog was made and when jop came back to find his guild dead he joined the new dog. I think the original dog was around since 2011 but people don't realize that dog isn't around anymore and think of the new one as the old one.

No its the same dog, and i think its been around since way earlier 2011- till now.

programmed
11-01-2014, 10:33 AM
No its the same dog, and i think its been around since way earlier 2011- till now.

The old one was Dissidents of Go. Now it is The Dissidents of Go. I used to be in the old one on a fox until everyone started leaving.

Armourslash
11-01-2014, 11:04 AM
I hated DOG until I met junglegold, I don't see anyone on that guild anymore I thought jop quit after big nerf of 2013.

Hook
11-01-2014, 11:29 AM
You're half correct, half wrong. A new guild was remade when he left. But it was actually the opposite. When Jop returned , 90% of the guild jumped ship to his original guild. The new Dog still exists with very few members. The original Dog has about 400 members, only about 20 ish active PvP members and we have non-pvpers too, that only merch or do PvE.

Hook
11-01-2014, 11:31 AM
I hated DOG until I met junglegold, I don't see anyone on that guild anymore I thought jop quit after big nerf of 2013.
I was the only active member a few months back [emoji33] But it's more much active now. And Jop has returned.

Ssneakykills
11-01-2014, 12:29 PM
I see them a lot at 61

anahadaz
11-01-2014, 05:34 PM
There's quite a few at 61 now

Itoopeo
11-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Jop is back and DOG is 35-45 mostly nowdays. Very inactive mostly, some of them are active

Electrophiles
11-02-2014, 12:53 PM
I was the only active member a few months back [emoji33] But it's more much active now. And Jop has returned.

question: why do u play with those kids?

they knowingly 3v1 and brag with arrogant egos about using str bears at level 45 or teaming and then telling people who actually know how to play to "cry"?
dont you have any conscience? why stay in such a guild full of immature kids?
and jop himself is a booster

Doframingo
11-02-2014, 05:48 PM
That moment in pvp when ping disapears and fps get crazy xD

Oculus
11-03-2014, 12:55 AM
question: why do u play with those kids?

they knowingly 3v1 and brag with arrogant egos about using str bears at level 45 or teaming and then telling people who actually know how to play to "cry"?
dont you have any conscience? why stay in such a guild full of immature kids?
and jop himself is a booster
1. Pvp has no rules
2. If you don't like it leave another game
3. It's just a game so why react
4.jop doesn't boost he's just been around for a really long time

Itoopeo
11-03-2014, 10:10 AM
1. Pvp has no rules
2. If you don't like it leave another game
3. It's just a game so why react
4.jop doesn't boost he's just been around for a really long time

I have seen jop merge to 30 game full of 26s and 30s and he didnt boost, just left. He is general rusher -> target is everyone around his level.
I bet he is Waugs little sister

Hook
11-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Jop has a lot more respect from me than anyone else on PL.

That says a lot considering those who really know me, know i'm a humble person. Jop is an awesome human being. Don't let something like pixelated PvP change the way you view someone's personality.

This goes out to people like electrophiles.

I could care less what my guild mates do. I'm not in the game to control anyone.

I love rushing & worry about my own fun.

Caiahar
11-03-2014, 11:20 PM
I can say that JungleGold doesn't team unnecessarily or use vulgar language.
Same can't be said about other DOG members, but you can judge one person solely on his guild.

Hook
11-03-2014, 11:39 PM
I can say that JungleGold doesn't team unnecessarily or use vulgar language.
Same can't be said about other DOG members, but you can judge one person solely on his guild.
Wether I'm soloing or teaming, doesn't make a difference. Just for the fact I'm trying to have fun & gain experience.
Being teamed is actually a good way to learn your character's skills more closely.
Don't let words affect you.
To me, fun in PvP is being happy with your own character. Skill wise, look wise, you name it.
I've put a lot of time, money and effort on my characters just like many other people. And that's all the satisfaction I need to have fun on PL, especially in PvP.

Im silent during pvp 95% of the time. You're right that I don't use vulgar language. If a guildie does, I make sure I p.m him to calm down. But I have no control over him/her.

But I repeat, I'm no ones mother. If someone in my guild uses vulgar language, well, don't blame me.. [emoji27]

Having said that..
Im taking a long break from PL. I will constantly check forums tough.

(P.S my sig shop is closed)

Armourslash
11-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Wether I'm soloing or teaming, doesn't make a difference. Just for the fact I'm trying to have fun & gain experience.
Being teamed is actually a good way to learn your character's skills more closely.
Don't let words affect you.
To me, fun in PvP is being happy with your own character. Skill wise, look wise, you name it.
I've put a lot of time, money and effort on my characters just like many other people. And that's all the satisfaction I need to have fun on PL, especially in PvP.

Im silent during pvp 95% of the time. You're right that I don't use vulgar language. If a guildie does, I make sure I p.m him to calm down. But I have no control over him/her.

But I repeat, I'm no ones mother. If someone in my guild uses vulgar language, well, don't blame me.. [emoji27]

Having said that..
Im taking a long break from PL. I will constantly check forums tough.

(P.S my sig shop is closed)

Yup, he doesn't speak so that no drama is caused thats is what about half of these rushers do.

iRandom
11-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Yup, he doesn't speak so that no drama is caused thats is what about half of these rushers do.

Yay! Less talk, more rush!