View Full Version : How can I be the best Mage pally?

Lee19
11-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Please post tips and tricks. Also how much dex int and str? And build? I'll be using lustrous Strength Set. Any help appreciated. Thx

Waug
11-01-2014, 11:27 AM
defeat worstbird then ofc u'll be called best pally

Rescind
11-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Please post tips and tricks. Also how much dex int and str? And build? I'll be using lustrous Strength Set. Any help appreciated. Thx

Someone already claimed that title already. Sorry ani-will beat you to it bud

Ssneakykills
11-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Use lust int set then I'll help

Burstnuke
11-01-2014, 05:56 PM

Join family

Booked
11-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Lol well back to topic, if you really want to be the best pally you have to practice a lot and have a nice build. But is way better try to be best int mage it takes more skill than pally.

iRandom
11-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Lol well back to topic, if you really want to be the best pally you have to practice a lot and have a nice build. But is way better try to be best int mage it is more skilled than pally.

Int mage isn't more skilled than pally. It just takes wayyyyyyyywayyyyywyayyyyyyy more skill to be good at int mage at that lvl than pally.
If you want to be a good pally then you have to rush int mages.

Bazinga!
11-04-2014, 11:09 AM
How long have you been pally? If you've just converted into strength, I can tell you that there's a 75% chance that you will find it boring. If you've been pally for a long time then I recommend that you turn int for more fun. IMO Pally Mage is the most boring toon to play. Why?
1. Long fights
2. Less range
3. Cant nuke
4. If ur pro, its ok, not even fun. Other wise its just so boring to play Pally.
5. Unless ur three piece, theres no scope for rushing
6. (Dont criticize me for this) IMO Pallies arent as OP as you think. Pure dex birds can easily beat pallies. (Considering both have equal ring pieces e.g. both are 3pc or have no ring) Int mages if you nuke fast enough can beat pallies. Strength bears are probably the only class you can beat properly, after long fights of course.

If you are playing pally, ur just scared to die. Eventually you will. Might as well get it done with an int mage and kill people quickly.

iRandom
11-04-2014, 09:22 PM
How long have you been pally? If you've just converted into strength, I can tell you that there's a 75% chance that you will find it boring. If you've been pally for a long time then I recommend that you turn int for more fun. IMO Pally Mage is the most boring toon to play. Why?
1. Long fights
2. Less range
3. Cant nuke
4. If ur pro, its ok, not even fun. Other wise its just so boring to play Pally.
5. Unless ur three piece, theres no scope for rushing
6. (Dont criticize me for this) IMO Pallies arent as OP as you think. Pure dex birds can easily beat pallies. (Considering both have equal ring pieces e.g. both are 3pc or have no ring) Int mages if you nuke fast enough can beat pallies. Strength bears are probably the only class you can beat properly, after long fights of course.

If you are playing pally, ur just scared to die. Eventually you will. Might as well get it done with an int mage and kill people quickly.

1. happen pretty quick
2. 12m frost doesnt change if ur str or int... i think u meant auto range?
3. can nuke. get close. BOOM. dead
4. is very boring go dex/int
5. there is much scope for rushing
6. pure dex birds vs pally could win. but if its 1v1 pally wins with much tank, heal, and ms
7. there was no 7. but if ur pally then ur essentially not smart!!!!!

Caiahar
11-04-2014, 09:40 PM
You can be anything as long as you set your mind to it!