PDA

View Full Version : wut glacian?

PnoyLeet
11-01-2014, 02:57 PM
i know this is not a news but I've seen things been buff and been upgraded and been modified

I haven't played for like a year or so before glacian was good stat now came back few days ago and I noticed that dmg stat in pet is noticeable in players stat now and when I compare my stat to some people I am amazed that mine is lower,..well beside that also in pve which I mostly do kinda takes a while to do mob,.i mean it looks like Slag is stronger than glacian which doesn't makes sense
and i think Glacian is the only arcane pet without a dmg stat :S

Question:
will u ever put damage stat on glacian pet? maybe a 10% dmg will be good,.i don't mind if its 5% dmg any buff for glacian is better than nothing

so expensive and so rare and very arcane yet lacking stat,..

pls pls put it on consideration and yes i have a glacian which i bought 12m few yrs back

lel gl hf gg :)

guys vote for YES!

Serancha
11-01-2014, 05:31 PM
I bought mine for 23 mill 14 months ago, the price dropped shortly after that, meaning you paid 12mill likely a year ago.

Glacian was probably the worst purchase I ever made, except it got me the arcane ap I needed for season 4 lb. It is not only a low stat pet but it has the lowest damage output of any arcane pet and the slowest attack speed. That being said it is now over a year and a half old and should not be changed at this time.

As the game moves on and evolves, more and better items are supposed to be released. They have not done this with gear since the mythic armor, or arcane pets since Samael, which is slowly destroying the game. They need to put out better items, not upgrade and buff old ones.