PDA

View Full Version : Accidental Sellings / Duel Spec

JoJoTheWho
05-15-2010, 02:03 AM
Accidental Selling:
On my post in a different forum, i posted about my dissapearing items. and others replied saying similar things have happened. My guess is that people are selling items, then they lag. when they log back in their item was sold.

My idea: When selling pink or purple items, a popup box appears, you type in "delete" then select ok. this way people wont accidentally sell their valued items when flying threw their envintory
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duel Spec:
Players are only limited to 1 spec. to respec, they have to pay 1 dollar everytime they respec.
this limits players to having only 1 role in a group.

My idea: Allow players to buy "duel spec", allowing them to switch between 2 specs. Players could have 2 builds to swap between. Allowing Tank warriors to swap to Bow warriors for dps. Or Enchantresses could then switch to bow enchantress for dps or tankchantress. Then if they want to change those 2 specs they could pay the required 1 dollar to respec one of their builds

Violentsaint
05-15-2010, 02:18 AM
Accidental Selling:
On my post in a different forum, i posted about my dissapearing items. and others replied saying similar things have happened. My guess is that people are selling items, then they lag. when they log back in their item was sold.

My idea: When selling pink or purple items, a popup box appears, you type in "delete" then select ok. this way people wont accidentally sell their valued items when flying threw their envintory
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duel Spec:
Players are only limited to 1 spec. to respec, they have to pay 1 dollar everytime they respec.
this limits players to having only 1 role in a group.

My idea: Allow players to buy "duel spec", allowing them to switch between 2 specs. Players could have 2 builds to swap between. Allowing Tank warriors to swap to Bow warriors for dps. Or Enchantresses could then switch to bow enchantress for dps or tankchantress. Then if they want to change those 2 specs they could pay the required 1 dollar to respec one of their builds

it lags when i sell weapons to, what i do to fix that is if im selling swords, after i sell a sword, if its still in my inventory, i swamp to the helm or shield tab, then swap back to sword tab (the sword should no longer be there), i repeat this everytime i sell items to make sure i dont sell any of my pinks

i like the duel spec idea, but players shouldnt be able to swap spec in the middle of a game, or in pvp, if you could only swap to your other spec in town, then go farming, that would be cool.

Jaxan
05-17-2010, 08:33 AM
Accidental Selling will be addressed in version 1.2 as indicated in the following post:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1594-Items-dissapearing&p=15027#post15027

As for duel specs, it would be extremely useful, if implemented correctly. In the meantime, I decided to pay the 5 plat and start another character and spec him differently, so I can interchange that way... Not the most efficient use of time, but there's still a while before the next expansion. lol