PDA

View Full Version : Useful Passives

obee
11-01-2014, 09:32 PM
The Passives that we have right now are cool, but we need passive that can impact a PVP match, or an elite run, and not just our stats.
Rogues Poison
Everytime a rogue shoots a bow or stabbs a dagger, there is a 2% chance that the enemy will be poisoned. The poison will debuff the enemie's armor by 30%, and the next two attacks by the enemy will reflect on themselves. Note: Increases by 2% every skill point. Passives should be diverse to the point where many combos are used.
Mages Orb
There is a 2% chance that a big orb will appear whenever you use a skill. The orb will suck in any enemy from 30-40 meters, and lower their health by 60%, while boosting yours by 40%. You will be invisible for 2 seconds. Note: Increases by 2% every skill point.
Brute Strength
There is a 2% chance that "Brute strength" will proc for warriors. This will shield your teammates for 2 seconds, blocking 70% of incoming damage. The warrior will have +100 dps and damage for 5 seconds. Increases by 2% every skill point.I am not including every passive I can think of in my head, but you see the point. The game will be much more enjoyable and interesting if Passives like these are implemented.

Kingofninjas
11-01-2014, 10:51 PM
The Passives that we have right now are cool, but we need passive that can impact a PVP match, or an elite run, and not just our stats.
Rogues Poison
Everytime a rogue shoots a bow or stabbs a dagger, there is a 2% chance that the enemy will be poisoned. The poison will debuff the enemie's armor by 30%, and the next two attacks by the enemy will reflect on themselves. Note: Increases by 2% every skill point. Passives should be diverse to the point where many combos are used.
Mages Orb
There is a 2% chance that a big orb will appear whenever you use a skill. The orb will suck in any enemy from 30-40 meters, and lower their health by 60%, while boosting yours by 40%. You will be invisible for 2 seconds. Note: Increases by 2% every skill point.
Brute Strength
There is a 2% chance that "Brute strength" will proc for warriors. This will shield your teammates for 2 seconds, blocking 70% of incoming damage. The warrior will have +100 dps and damage for 5 seconds. Increases by 2% every skill point.I am not including every passive I can think of in my head, but you see the point. The game will be much more enjoyable and interesting if Passives like these are implemented.

I'm sorry but there are ridiculously overpowered and will totally mess up PvP. Clashes are already short enough as it is, so I feel we should be taking measures to make them longer, not shorter.

-1 for me

Kingofninjas
11-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Also, rogue needs to use normal attack to trigger his, whereas mages and warriors have a significantly easier time triggering theirs. Admittedly, mages need a boost so this could be a good thing but tanks most certainly do not.

Magegrimm
11-02-2014, 06:53 AM
For pvp that could be a complete disaster but pve I kinda like it but I think it's too boring you could kill enemies so easily this game you have to make some effort killing enemies.

ClumsyCactus
11-02-2014, 08:22 AM
Rogues ability: would be OP for pvp, it would be overkill in 1v1 against rogues or mages.
Mages ability: 30-40 METERS?! U CRAZY?! AND -60% HEALTH?! That is possibly the most Overpowered thing i have heard suggested,almost including arcane bow, considering it would have 10% chance of happening every time a mage cast a skill.
Warriors ability: Tiny bit Overpowered considering warriors would almost reach rogue damage...

I am totally fine with a new sort of passives, but please, dont let obee make up the stats ;)