PDA

View Full Version : I DON'T need lvling (a different request for help)

Dizzy
02-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Beyond Crush the Keeper, I still have AO3 locked. Due to the poor framerate of my phone when I do AO3 levels, I'm reluctant to join groups because it's like I'm playing with constant lag (see my other thread asking for device advice). Besides, most groups are farming, and it's hard to find a game that's in it to finish the level (at least has been my limited experience in Keeper).

Anyone willing to limp me through the levels to get them unlocked? I hate seeing the locks and knowing there's content just out of my reach.

I'll participate as much as my framerate allows, but it gets really hard to play when everything goes stop-motion on me.

I finally feel confident enough in my abilities to join groups, only to have framerate kick my behind, heh.

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Use ios device if you have one

Tsarra
02-05-2011, 03:30 PM
You can turn on Pixel Double in the options menu. Not pretty, but at least you won't die when graphics lag crushes your device.

Dizzy
02-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Use ios device if you have one

I don't have one. :(

Thinking about getting an iPad, but that's at least a couple of weeks away.

(I hope I don't have the same issues in BS... then I'd have to beg borrow or steal to get an iPad, heh)

Arterra
02-05-2011, 03:31 PM
sure you dont have any battery saving on?

Dizzy
02-05-2011, 03:43 PM
You can turn on Pixel Double in the options menu. Not pretty, but at least you won't die when graphics lag crushes your device.

Ah, I'll try that. I knew about that setting, but completely forgot about it. Thanks!

sure you dont have any battery saving on?

I don't. The poor framerate for the Evo in later levels is a known issue. I guess starting with the AO levels, the graphics got tweaked, which is why the problem is only with those levels.

Someone out there just wants me to buy an iPad, heh...

Sky../
02-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I tried playing with my cousins ipad before and i find it laggier than my iphone.

Vaelma
02-05-2011, 04:33 PM
I'll help. Feel free to add me. I'm usually on in the late evening central time. :)

Royce
02-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Pixel double doesn't really help performance on most devices (and I think only works on iPad and 4th gen iPhone/iPod, not sure about android). Do however turn off "high quality" in the settings. That made things much better when I used to play on a 1st gen iPod. Anyway, I won't be on for a bit, but feel free to add Fnordic an I'll help when I'm on ;)