PDA

View Full Version : Shadow caves help

Anyrra
02-05-2011, 03:53 PM
So since I really need to get the shadow gear, but I cant afford it, I'd like to try farming the caves. Problem is, I cant seem to find anyone who is farming it. So I was just wondering if anyone here would like to farm with me. I warn you though, Ive never done the caves before, so I might be a noob, lol.

Ayrilana
02-05-2011, 05:50 PM
You have a better chance of farming swamps or other maps for items to sell for gold to buy it than actually getting a good drop from the shadow caves.

Fyrce
02-06-2011, 01:43 AM
There are people trying to farm shadow caves. I spent some time last night with a group clearing VL. Unfortunately, we never popped the portal to shadow caves. And then we had to split up.

It's true most groups do not clear VL but jump around a bit and some days you will find one. Once in the caves, other people should jump in as they see a game going unless that was changed. Hopefully it wasn't. I think it wasn't because I have been invited in to help before, but then again, I have no clue if it's only invites or can you see the game in the Join Game list.

It's always nice to go into a mostly cleared game and just do the bosses. Drops rates are VERY low though.

Pharcyde
02-06-2011, 02:15 AM
I like how one of the most flooded items on the market is also one of the least dropped and least farmed items in the game :p.

Welcome to "supernatural" market control.

Anyrra
02-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Im still interested in running the caves if anyone wants to, since most of the groups I go with end up dying then leaving.

drewcapu
02-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Best bet is to save caves for when you get to L55.
Less pot/elixir consumption.

By that time, more people will be running it to try to see if they can find Vyx (if he actually exists there!) and his fabled L50 helm.

superglut2
02-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Vyx has lvl 50 helm? o.O