PDA

View Full Version : Getting Banned

THEHOGY
02-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Yesterday at about 3:45 pacific U.S time, I got my orange antennas and my 30 plat for entering the video contest...I was somewhat bragging that i had them and this lv 31 player came up to me and asked, "r u from spacetime?" Going along with it i said back "yah" then he said "could you give me a pair of the antennas?" I answered with "if you give me gold i will turn them on so u can get them when u wave at me" he said " how much gold?" Because 1.7 was coming out and that i need gold i said "20k"

After that i had to leave for baseball practice and i never got gold from him and if he was going to trade i would have said jk im not a dev and he would have said ohh ok. So because i "scammed him" i am now banned forever... My two close friends where also scammed just because i played on there phone once before. They emailed Spacetime studios and they email back in about 5 hours.

I have email SpaceTime Studios about 5 times not being mean but in much depth. I said that you could take away my antennas and my 30 plat and to ban me for a week. I also said that this should be a warning. How am i supposed to know that i was doing something wrong?... I am just very mad that they wont answer my email. P.s i am so lost without this game i play it for 2 hours a day and have spent over 150$ on platinum. I just think that it isent fair and that it is stealing...

KingFu
02-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Too bad, your fault for impersonating a dev, and you deserve the ban. Hopefully perm.

E-mail support, thats all you can do, and wait, devs don't discuss bans on the forums, so this thread will be locked.