View Full Version : 45 Behr??

End
11-02-2014, 05:18 AM
My behr is at L42 right now, As far as i could be bothered to level today. I already have L51 behr and L56 is too much effort. Does 45 work?
Havnt seen many 45 behrs only birds :3
Halp

humiiii
11-02-2014, 09:31 AM
Idk if 45 is very active but its fun. Just buy ballista and stuff and beckon stomp everyone

End
11-02-2014, 05:45 PM
<3 What gear?
Im getting ballista 45 Int hallo

humiiii
11-03-2014, 04:21 PM
<3 What gear?
Im getting ballista 45 Int hallo

Yes thats what i would use too, int hallo set and pink ballista

Itoopeo
11-03-2014, 05:29 PM
There are like one or two bears at 45 plus me. The fact that 45 is first level where birds really do damage like they should and mages crit high numbers.
Bear is basically same as L40 bear but little bit higher hit% and regens. Plus ability to use bow/ballista.

I prefer melee weapons like destiny dagger and zuraz shock lance. Destiny armors or int hallo armors both work nicely. Destiny provides better sustain in FFA but has 3 dodge less.
Isis armors give great hit% and regens, and I use isis in PvE and sometimes in bear fights if opponent is not nukey. If you cant afford shock lance -> Get destiny limbchopper. It works just as fine.

Ballista is okay but really you have beckon to pull so fortune bow will do the same thing. Ballista has little bit longer range but bow gives like 120dps more with rage buff than ballista which helps in many cases. But you decide. Take the 17 extra damage with range or 120 extra dps.

Its 00:29 now so im not going to explain more - Add me in game IGN: Itoopeo

HeyitsTubs
11-06-2014, 11:04 AM
You should check out Thebigboos 45 bird guide Even though its meant for birds.... it is a good starting point. The gear he uses on his bird would work well on bear too. Let me know what u think

An awesome guide made by Misfit:

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit:1289231
Hey guys! Recently, I have discovered that a 45 bird is one of the most fun toons that I have ever played with. It can kill 45 mages, bears, and other birds. As well as 50s sometimes ! Below are the combos, gear, and build I use, with tips included.

These are my current stats (showing specs on the left, not showing off my kd ;0). As you can tell, I am pure dex which makes my regain pretty low. If you want, you can check for some regain gear that is cheap in cs, but it doesn't help a ton.

Here is the gear I use, and two rings that are good.

My primary gear is scorpion helm of horus lvl 45, pink ballista lvl 45, and scorpion armor of osiris lvl 45.

Rings-

You could also use a pink lvl 45 trueshot bow, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Next, is my skill build and combos

For birds-Break, root, blast, if they aren't dead, do blind and repulse to finish them off
For mages-Break, root, shattering, blast, blind, repulse ( if they ms, do blast, break, root, blind, repulse)
For bears-Blind, root, break, shattering, blast, repulse ( run back for cooldown, and you should finish them off with a second wave of that combo

More to come once I can find some more time!!
Thanks!! Pm thebigboo for any questions!