PDA

View Full Version : ***farming***

Zi3mba
02-05-2011, 07:13 PM
ok so im a level 50 enchantress. i usually farm in swamps at mccroc homestead for billy bob or drops from the witch. and sometimes go to scalefield property because the 3 bosses drop guns normally which sell for 10k. but i was wondering if anyone knew what the best/fastest place for a level 50 to farm would be. thanks (:

Kossi
02-05-2011, 07:14 PM
bayou boss brawl- goat t erie

giayuan
02-05-2011, 07:14 PM
billy bob?
and best farming place is victory lap; if you have a good group, you move fast. I advise you to skip the top left room; tpaxx there doesnt drop anything besides purps and keeper drops=2k

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 07:15 PM
billy bob?
and best farming place is victory lap; if you have a good group, you move fast. I advise you to skip the top left room; tpaxx there doesnt drop anything besides purps and keeper drops=2k

It's said tpaxx drops wraith more often

Zi3mba
02-05-2011, 07:16 PM
billy bob?

billy bob sometimes appears at mccroc farm. he drops hooch hats and everyone in the party will get one no matter what. they sell for 10k for brown hats. blue and red sometimes more.

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 07:25 PM
billy bob sometimes appears at mccroc farm. he drops hooch hats and everyone in the party will get one no matter what. they sell for 10k for brown hats. blue and red sometimes more.

Only way you can't get one is if you too far from the boss being killed

giayuan
02-05-2011, 07:44 PM
It's said tpaxx drops wraith more often

I meant in victory lap.. the loot table for tpaxx in victory lap makes it so it drops nothing, as in no rares.