PDA

View Full Version : Armed'n'ready

megapetazeta
11-02-2014, 10:47 PM
I'm megapetazeta, I'm new to the forum and I have not played the game a year ago. I create a new character now (lvl 22). Avian Obviously, I love the DPS.

megapetazeta
11-02-2014, 11:11 PM
What are the platinum "must-buy" items for a long-term player?

merchtime
11-02-2014, 11:34 PM
I sugget u to level to 56 and farm nuris funhouse and the plat nuris dungeon.

Stay at 56 since lvl 56 drops are worth good money. For elixer i would recommend thrasher elixer or if u are lucky u can farm with any daily combo. (The 3x combo would be the best for faster run)

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI-M835 usando Tapatalk 2

Doframingo
11-04-2014, 02:59 AM
I'm megapetazeta, I'm new to the forum and I have not played the game a year ago. I create a new character now (lvl 22). Avian Obviously, I love the DPS.

Hey welcome back! Enjoy the game bro;)

Doframingo
11-04-2014, 03:01 AM
What are the platinum "must-buy" items for a long-term player?

A plat face, plat ring (extra stats) and the other stuff u have to search urself;)

Itoopeo
11-05-2014, 03:23 AM
For PvE player - Elixirs
If you start doing PvP, you need mostly gold, I have plat ring and some plat vanities and respecs. 30 platinium will do fine for PvPer for very long time.

Any guy with Black drag set or any very very expensive items like demonic, have wasted at least 50€ in game and luck elixirs. Player Cold is good example.
Pure dex bird with 600 health and 25 dodge. Paired with 400dmg from talon.

Bazinga!
11-05-2014, 06:45 AM
If your doing Pvp, as Itoopeo said, first thing you need is cash. If you want to spend money on Platinum, Get at least 100 to 120 Plat.
10 Plat for Face change (Depending on your playing style)
10 Plat on ring
75 Plat for Auction Slots
Rest for respecs / Plat vanities form special events.

I prefer full dex bird.

If ur not gonna spend on plat, Leave out the auction slots, try to get the 40 plat auction bays by free offers. If you got the auction slots, start merching. Other wise level to 56 and farm at nuris funhouse. Dont do plat dungeon at 56.

Itoopeo
11-05-2014, 01:21 PM
If your doing Pvp, as Itoopeo said, first thing you need is cash. If you want to spend money on Platinum, Get at least 100 to 120 Plat.
10 Plat for Face change (Depending on your playing style)
10 Plat on ring
75 Plat for Auction Slots
Rest for respecs / Plat vanities form special events.

I prefer full dex bird.

If ur not gonna spend on plat, Leave out the auction slots, try to get the 40 plat auction bays by free offers. If you got the auction slots, start merching. Other wise level to 56 and farm at nuris funhouse. Dont do plat dungeon at 56.

Lol 75 plat for auction. Thats wasting. I have 16 and its rarely full