PDA

View Full Version : Whos new? I am!

RonnieDonnie
02-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Ayee the name is Ronnie, and im new to these forums. :D
I have been playing PocketLegends for about 2 weeks now and I currently have 3 characters, RonnieDonnie, RonniesMages, and RonniesArcher.

I am looking for a guild to join as I want to play With people that are actually social(:
Anyone have any ideas?

Fyrce
02-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Try talking in the dungeons or while in town. And friend those that talk back. You should end up with talkative friends pretty quickly.

romgar1
02-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Another place to make friends is here. Over half my close friends in I met here first. Make sure to lvl one of your goons to 50 as soon as u can. I suggest leveling your mage first. They are the fastest at making gold.

RonnieDonnie
02-06-2011, 10:29 PM
I try talking in dungeons, no one really does, :(
And ive been working on a bear, but its hard without a healer :(

Fyrce
02-07-2011, 01:34 PM
I haven't seen you in game, so we might play different times or places. What level(s) are you?
Do you know about Join Game? Tap the Globe icon, then tap Join Game.
So you can Join Game in the dungeon you want but games with more people in them.
A lot of times, more people means more talking, but yeah, not always.

Shazoo
02-07-2011, 01:43 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?14133-Estraz-s-Club-Organized-Guild-Games-HugeRewardSystems-Do-You-Have-What-It-Takes

if u applay say i sent you :) tnx

RonnieDonnie
02-07-2011, 07:12 PM
I haven't seen you in game, so we might play different times or places. What level(s) are you?
Do you know about Join Game? Tap the Globe icon, then tap Join Game.
So you can Join Game in the dungeon you want but games with more people in them.
A lot of times, more people means more talking, but yeah, not always.

I do know about join game. But The majority of the time its only the level 1-15dungeons:(
And im level21. Just started a mage as I heard it was easier. The ign is RonniesMage feel free to hit me up(:

GrizzleyToes
02-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Am new too! I am learning so hope to maybe cross paths. Peace