PDA

View Full Version : Opinion of powerleveling

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 09:41 PM
IMO devs should start deleting powerlevelng thread cause doing this is getting alot of players nervous and mad.....like me and so much others are getting annoyed by power levelers and the leechers it gets me nervous and I think sone players get annoyed to quit the game so I woukd really like if devs could start banning powerleveling

Pharcyde
02-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Not a bannable offence, but the devs will most likely make more money if they take action to stop this in less harsher ways.

For one: Devs will make a lot more money if you can't purchase just one top level map and call it done, like most power levelers do. Make them have to purchase other dungeons by making it impossible to gain exp in higher dungeons if they are too low of a level.

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 09:48 PM
I meant like banning power level by not allowing it and deleting threads

Ellyidol
02-05-2011, 10:00 PM
It exists in every game though. Even if you put in an minimum level for a campaign, blowing through the appropriate campaign level with a max level would be the new definition of power level.

IMO it lies with those doing the power leveling for a different purpose. I do mine for friends, who I know can play well.

When a beggar asks for a fish, you don't give him a fish, you teach him how to fish.

Maybe a leveling guide would be better.

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-05-2011, 10:29 PM
It exists in every game though. Even if you put in an minimum level for a campaign, blowing through the appropriate campaign level with a max level would be the new definition of power level.

IMO it lies with those doing the power leveling for a different purpose. I do mine for friends, who I know can play well.

When a beggar asks for a fish, you don't give him a fish, you teach him how to fish.

Maybe a leveling guide would be better.

When a beggar in PL asks for money or items you don't give him the those things, you say stfu noob.