PDA

View Full Version : Rumour about vanity LB prize

Axesam
11-03-2014, 11:07 AM
First of all, gratz to all ppl who work hard on LB and gratz to all of u. I know u all cant wait to wearing new banner and limited edition vanity.

Theres a rumour that each top 25 class will receive all 3 vanity, so i wanna know the truth maybe someone can confirm about that.
If that rumour is true, that mean there will be 75 vanity for each class. No more exclusive vanity IMHO

Anyone know this rumour is true or not?

Also i found this one ;

Like in Ursoth's event, the top 50 players for each class will receive a radical looking rotating Jack o' Lantern vanity banner (Top Left). Then the top 25 rogues will also receive the Medusa Vanity Costume (Top Right), complete with wriggling and slithering snakes on top of her head. Top 25 warriors get the Frankenstein Vanity Costume (Bottom Left), with sparks of electricity all around his big 'ol bolts. And, last but not least, the Top 25 sorcerers get their very own Ghost Costume Vanity. Spooooky!

Deadroth
11-03-2014, 11:11 AM
First of all, gratz to all ppl who work hard on LB and gratz to all of u. I know u all cant wait to wearing new banner and limited edition vanity.

Theres a rumour that each top 25 class will receive all 3 vanity, so i wanna know the truth maybe someone can confirm about that.
If that rumour is true, that mean there will be 75 vanity for each class. No more exclusive vanity IMHO

Anyone know this rumour is true or not?

Also i found this one ;

You can see rewards for top 25 by clicking on 'golden cup' in AL LB :)

Axesam
11-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Ya nvm, I found the answer from another thread. All receive 3 vanity and tradeable.

Thread closed. Thanks

notfaded1
11-03-2014, 11:46 AM
You can see rewards for top 25 by clicking on 'golden cup' in AL LB :)

Thanks for setting this straight dead... those in the know knew what was up but some misinformation being propagated wasn't helping at all :^}