PDA

View Full Version : I got couple of question.

Jack O Reaper
11-03-2014, 11:14 AM
1.where is better to open lock a endgame toon or a twink toon?
2.will there be a place to open a lock to get better?

Pollata1246
11-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Lol there is nothing like tht....if its ur luckiest day u will get an arcane stuff wid idk 500 locks

Goodhabbit
11-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Like pollata said. Thats the answer for #2

Here's for #1.
I reccomend opening locked in lower lvl or twinklvl since pink items for locked ia worth more in those lvl compare to end game. And even though you are not able to loot any arcane or mythic, you can get a better profit from the pink items by selling them.

Amvulpix
11-04-2014, 11:04 AM
1.where is better to open lock a endgame toon or a twink toon?
2.will there be a place to open a lock to get better?

1- best time to open lock is on event based , basically all you really need to do is completly exit game after every crate you opened. :) " time will tell"
2- sometimes you can try on a low level like at lvl 12 toon where you know if you don't get anything good , you'll will get a lvl 12 item where you can sell back and make a profit off of what you loot :)

Jack O Reaper
11-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Like pollata said. Thats the answer for #2

Here's for #1.
I reccomend opening locked in lower lvl or twinklvl since pink items for locked ia worth more in those lvl compare to end game. And even though you are not able to loot any arcane or mythic, you can get a better profit from the pink items by selling them.

I think only pink items scale by level? Not arcane or mythic

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 05:36 AM
1. Doesn't really matter what toon you use, but I suggest you keep your locks and open them on events esp the double odds one.
2. There's no necessary place, opening locks usually depends on your luck and alone. :)
Happy gaming!