View Full Version : paracelsus stone job offer

Fran Mac
11-03-2014, 02:37 PM
is it under or off the rules to offer my services about paracelsus stone?

the question is: i have one and i have no mythics (the necrolocks were not nice to me) and i dont want to spend the stone in a legendary item but can i (i mean if its under the rules) to receive some kind of payment to receive a mythic item, upgrade it with my stone and give it back to the owner of it?

thx in advance

scychogost
11-03-2014, 02:39 PM
the question is : who will borrow you a mythic item ?

Fran Mac
11-03-2014, 02:49 PM
no, the questions is, can i do it?

Sorcerie
11-03-2014, 02:50 PM

the question is: i have one and i have no mythics (the necrolocks were not nice to me) and i dont want to spend the stone in a legendary item but can i (i mean if its under the rules) to receive some kind of payment to receive a mythic item, upgrade it with my stone and give it back to the owner of it?

thx in advanceYou can, but people will be extremely wary of doing this kind of crafting trade because of the strong possibility of scams.

Only people who trust you will even consider it -- it helps to have some form of reputation among top players or in the forums as a trustworthy individual who has done it in the past, but that's all rather subjective and means nothing to some people.

So the short answer is yes, but don't expect just anyone and everyone to hand over their items to you for a commission.

Magegrimm
11-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Sure you can try if someone lends his mythic (I doubt) and trading rules are pretty clear that if someone lendis items specially arcanes and mythic will probably lose it... its a really common scam the "lending thing".

j3peaz
11-03-2014, 03:11 PM
I have thought of the same prospect and thought another item you hold could be exchanged and returned when you return the upgraded item. It is a big risk for both parties in this case

aarrgggggg
11-03-2014, 03:19 PM
Has already been done by many players on many occasions, honestly i wish the gems were tradeable to avoid all this extra "risk" which could have been avoided all together

#TRADEABLEPARAGEMS2014

ClumsyCactus
11-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Has already been done by many players on many occasions, honestly i wish the gems were tradeable to avoid all this extra "risk" which could have been avoided all together

#TRADEABLEPARAGEMS2014
And while we are at it, change their Colour... Scammers are pretending life shards is para gems Cuz of the similarity.
(Thanks safi for Telling us about ppl doing this lol)

aarrgggggg
11-03-2014, 03:35 PM
And while we are at it, change their Colour... Scammers are pretending life shards is para gems Cuz of the similarity.
(Thanks safi for Telling us about ppl doing this lol)

I also support changing their color because at the second confirmation box while trading you cannot inspect the gems anymore.....this is needed very badly

gumball3000
11-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Yes, buy the mythic item you want to upgrade, put para on it and sell it back at a higher price. This is the only legal way to do it.

eugene9707
11-03-2014, 03:48 PM
if you spend a couple extra second looking at it, you can tell the difference (look for white skull for para)

Fran Mac
11-03-2014, 04:24 PM
but u can always check the gems before buying it or trading it, someone already tried to scam me with the trades changing offers last second, u have to be careful, i have people in my guild that trust me.

mmaachilles211
11-03-2014, 04:49 PM
It's a risky business I did it to get one in my elo rifle but only with someone I trust more than anyone else in the game

Mat 'T' Reed
11-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Be warned everyone...i did the same deal with a friend and gave him my hooks to upgrade para..guess wot no hooks back and now hes hiding..worst thing was i have known this player in game for almost 2yrs...obvoiously the temptation of gold was to much for him.
Lesson learned....

Kakashis
11-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Para gems were designed to be hard to obtain and only one per person I believe! However people have looted more than one a d that has caused new trading issues!

Serancha
11-05-2014, 10:41 PM
Be smart, don't hand anyone your items unless you are selling them (use the trade window always!) or don't want them back.

If you do not have any gear you want to put a stone in, then put it in your stash and save it. The stones will not expire.

zzswordzz
11-07-2014, 08:49 AM

thx in advance
Hey how much you want for upgrade?

sent from heaven

zzswordzz
11-07-2014, 08:52 AM

thx in advance

sent from heaven

sent from heaven

epicrrr
11-07-2014, 08:57 AM
generally this is a risky scenario, which with 100% guarantee only if you are next to the person(irl) you are trading with.