PDA

View Full Version : Role Players

player5123
02-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Hey, I made this topic seeing if their are any Role Players out their in Pocket Legends who might enjoy a bit of lore. Who knows, we might even be adding something new to the game! The personality for each race varies like how you choose them in game so basically your not gonna have a buffed up mean Avian and your not gonna have an extremely nice peace loving Ursan. Usually, but if you do have one in Role Play, if you can carry it out good then fine by me. Lets see if we can actually kick role play on here lol. To start off a good Role Play the setting will go like

Setting: Forest Haven
Time of Day: Night

(My Character, use when coming into the RP so we know who you are)

Character: Muniz
Class: Avian Archer
Personality: Natural Leader, Expert Marksmen, Kind to all but is assertive when forced.
Looks like: (post ather screen pic or describe what your Character looks like)
Eagle

(do something around those lines, okay here we go)

*Muniz walks into Forest Haven looking for some R&R after a viscous attack lead by him to free the Elf Guard academy. I take a seat near one of the merchants camps and just sit their in silence as I think about the battle*

Pharcyde
02-05-2011, 11:31 PM
I used to do it on Age of Mythology 3, the good ol days..... *daydreams* Idk if Pocket Legends is really role play material.

player5123
02-05-2011, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I role play in an MMO called SW:TOR or swtor.com until the release date is out for it and I also am starting on this website http://roleplayerguild.com
but yeah considering the players I'm not sure if they can be capable of a good role play, but idk just throwing a hail marry lol

Pharcyde
02-05-2011, 11:35 PM
ao3 had the best role plays ever, hands down.

player5123
02-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Definitely! I never really RP'd their but I heard good stuff about it and so far the new upcoming game Star Wars The Old Republix (SW:TOR) Is putting up a pretty good challenge. But I hope at least their are some good RPers here lol :p

Pharcyde
02-05-2011, 11:38 PM
I highly doubt it :P I doubt 99% of the players here even know about role play. Gotta stick to them role play games if you wanna find some good role players ;)

player5123
02-05-2011, 11:40 PM
True..True lol, thats why I do it mostly on those other sites. But eh, who knows maybe the "king" of role players is here somewhere x) if its not me already lol jk

Ayrilana
02-05-2011, 11:50 PM
LMAO. I think there's already enough roleplaying going on in Forest Haven. I'd pick another town.

DawnInfinity
02-05-2011, 11:59 PM
LMAO. I think there's already enough roleplaying going on in Forest Haven. I'd pick another town.

+1

I would pick Frost Hollow or Lake Louie.

Pharcyde
02-06-2011, 01:55 AM

lmao so freakin true, genious xD.

True..True lol, thats why I do it mostly on those other sites. But eh, who knows maybe the "king" of role players is here somewhere x) if its not me already lol jk

Gotta be between me and you :D, I was the creator of many great role play maps. Also I was part of the PRPGG guild, solely the best role players and I won all time role player :D.

Cabero
02-06-2011, 03:24 AM
You would like World of Warcraft then they have some serious rp servers there. Even if your not in a rp guild and on a rp server. You don't harass the rpers you would get in trouble lol. They so serious some would even farm or raid while staying "in character".

Pharcyde
02-06-2011, 04:05 AM
You would like World of Warcraft then they have some serious rp servers there. Even if your not in a rp guild and on a rp server. You don't harass the rpers you would get in trouble lol. They so serious some would even farm or raid while staying "in character".

WoW role play fails.

I never was too hardcore about it, yeah bulk of my time was in rp, but it was fun. When I played ranked matches I left the role play behind, no need for "The Thiefs" to be sneaking around enemy towers pwning me.

Kindread
02-06-2011, 04:21 AM
Hardcore roleplaying in my old text MUD Achaea. I was playing that for years. It was the next best thing after true tabletop RPGing. The combat PvP was fun too because the mechanics of the combat was so well thought out. I coded a combat system using a client called zMUD and basically became one of the best PvPers in that game. Don't know if you guys ever tried MUDs.

Kujen
02-06-2011, 10:21 AM
I never played on role-play servers, but I bet EQ is one of the best games for it. There is so much lore to go off of. Even on regular servers, they have a name policy where the name of your character has to fit into the world..like you can't name your characters Spiderman or Microwave. I kinda wish they had that rule here, lol. PL just doesn't seem geared toward role-playing. Again, I'm not really a role-player at all..but I hope as PL grows, we get more lore and info about Alterra.

player5123
02-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Oh my gosh, I can imagine it now

"Hey maybe we can go to Forest Haven sometime? ;)" lol xD
okay then how about Lake Louie ?

Conradin
02-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Sneaking like a shadow through hordes of unaware lvl 20 pvpers, the bearpire wait for his next victim.

player5123
02-06-2011, 06:06 PM
*Muniz an Expert Avian Archer watches his target as he prepares his bow for the attack. He pulls the arrow back into the bow and squints his eyes as he slows his breathing*