PDA

View Full Version : BlackRyder rage quits!?

MrBowBear
02-06-2011, 12:23 AM
I joined a game (BlackRyder's) and we're doing King M and then OL. SO here's where it starts:

edit: please use support(at)spacetimestudios.com

I thought this was hilarious and wanted to share it with my fellow PL players. I also wanted to post this because I have a very serious question for BlackRyder. "BlackRyder, can I have your stuff?"

Demonicdevyn
02-06-2011, 12:41 AM
awe man
Gerard is a really cool guy hate to see him get banned

Rebel
02-06-2011, 12:42 AM
I hope this isn't an IP ban. Unless Red doesn't live in the same house.

Demonicdevyn
02-06-2011, 12:43 AM
they do ............

MrBowBear
02-06-2011, 12:44 AM
awe man
Gerard is a really cool guy hate to see him get banned
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get him banned. I thought it was funny. And besides, he never cussed AT anybody. No true grounds for being banned, maybe suspended though...

Formora
02-06-2011, 12:46 AM
So... Red/ScarletRyder is BlackRyder's brother?

Demonicdevyn
02-06-2011, 12:46 AM
and turqouiseryder

MrBowBear
02-06-2011, 12:47 AM
That's what I thought. I know Max has a cooler head than that.

Formora
02-06-2011, 12:49 AM
So... Red/ScarletRyder is Black/TurquoiseRyder's brother? Lol.

I don't think Red would do something like that.. He's awesome on forums :D

MrBowBear
02-06-2011, 12:54 AM
So... Red/ScarletRyder is Black/TurquoiseRyder's brother? Lol.

I don't think Red would do something like that.. He's awesome on forums :D
Holy CRAP! Turquoise is a color?! I thought it was just the name of a crayon...

Rebel
02-06-2011, 12:54 AM

I'm stunned...

Kingofhurtz
02-06-2011, 01:03 AM
And crimson ;)

Elyseon
02-06-2011, 01:11 AM
That's pretty funny, I don't think the shield is even worth over 50k, why not just buy it? Also I saw that he posted on facebook about this.

MrBowBear
02-06-2011, 01:21 AM
That's pretty funny, I don't think the shield is even worth over 50k, why not just buy it? Also I saw that he posted on facebook about this.
Haha (: Just saw that. And me not deserving it? I've been playing since April... Recently made a forum account.

Otukura
02-06-2011, 01:28 AM

Black is the big bro....

Watched a friend play in the game... ^.^

Demonicdevyn
02-06-2011, 01:47 AM

Myfavcolour

Demonicdevyn
02-06-2011, 01:49 AM
get this straight
He took the name turquoise cause I said id make one named that lol

anyways redryder if max the big bro the rest are his lil bro or cousins etc

Formora
02-06-2011, 01:52 AM
Black/Turq is the big bro? He isn't acting like one lol.

Demonicdevyn
02-06-2011, 01:53 AM
hes lil bro
redryder is the big bro i just said this

Formora
02-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Sorry I only read otukura's post which said black was the big bro. Even his cousins play the game?

Demonicdevyn
02-06-2011, 01:57 AM
idk but i met a few other ryders said only the family can make a ryder mightve been reds lil bro again

Conradin
02-06-2011, 02:07 AM
Dude what if red and black share an acount??? U want him banned. And shame on u for bringin $h1! On players to the forums. Dude- I have lots of pics that would get people banned/hummiliated. I don't post em. If you wanna talk trash, talk trash but common- blackryders a good guy-

Pharcyde
02-06-2011, 02:29 AM
That was my same EXACT reaction when some noob leacher got a vyxnaar helm on the first boss while I spent weeks farming.

Except the reaction was in my head of course :cool:

MoarPewPew
02-06-2011, 08:16 AM
The game prohibits swearing. I do not agree with it the rule but that does not mean I don't follow it. Some people may be offended by certain words.

It is a privilege to play Pocket Legends not a right.

If it seems like I'm taking sides I'm not. If people swear personally I do not care. Remember it's just a game and have fun.

Banned
02-06-2011, 08:20 AM
That was my same EXACT reaction when some noob leacher got a vyxnaar helm on the first boss while I spent weeks farming.

Except the reaction was in my head of course :cool:

Lol, Lesrider. Except it managed to travel from her head, into the douchebox.

Arterra
02-06-2011, 08:24 AM
lol that explains a few things. IP ban would suck, yea. i pretty much see a account lock for a while, maybe depending on past bans/not having bans

RedRyder
02-06-2011, 08:52 AM
Yes that is my little brother. It'd suck to see him get banned but if he does, we have completely separate accounts. This is a real ****** move as anyone could get mad over not getting an item they wanted. He wasn't directly cursing at anybody. We play on different devices, but we DO live in the same house. If you have an issue report it next time. Yea ok you've been playing since April but no one knows you. Find something better to do with your time, and good luck making friends on here.

If he gets IP banned guess what. So will I.
I'm a respected member and I've had no banning history of any kind and neither has my brother who's also had an account the same time I made mine.

Generally I'm not worried, but awesome job screwing yourself over.

I will have a talk with him when he wakes up

RedRyder
02-06-2011, 09:04 AM
He can afford a shield on his own he has about 700k. I told him not to spend any gold for Bale Sewers. I'm guessing he wants to be dual paly, but when he turned 50 I gave him a choice of any set he wanted. I recently took it back and told him to farm his own so he could see that satisfaction of getting the drop instead of a handout.

Keep in mind he's not even a teenager, so compared to an adult like myself he's not gonna be as cool headed. I hope the devs will consider this when it comes to their descision if they choose to take action.

Not only that, we have the same iTunes account so I'm the one that buys him all the Plat -_____- don't ban him pls I don't want my money to use gone to waste. He loves the game a lot it'd crush him if he got banned, and I'd also lose someone to talk to about the game and play with since my other little brother has no interest whatsoever in this game