PDA

View Full Version : Why Cut Off Bone and Energy Essence Drop During Cool-Down?

Uicheusa
11-03-2014, 11:37 PM
I thought two events ago they said the cool-down window is for people to spend their tokens and finish crafting.
How are we supposed to craft without essence supply?

Caabatric
11-03-2014, 11:57 PM
The point of the cooldown is to get rid of the spare tokens and essences you might have had not an extension of the event though yes i really wish they would drop.

Arachnophobik
11-04-2014, 06:40 AM
I dunno. Can you use ur skills when its on cooldown?

Xenobiotic
11-04-2014, 08:30 AM
I dunno. Can you use ur skills when its on cooldown?

Can you craft without materials?

notfaded1
11-04-2014, 11:06 AM
This is how it's always been before this is nothing new...

Allocate
11-04-2014, 11:08 AM
What if you bought a recipe during the cool-down?

Sokpuppet
11-04-2014, 01:38 PM
What if you bought a recipe during the cool-down?

Then you can still use that recipe, because you should have amassed some bones or energy essences throughout the event.

Sokpuppet
11-04-2014, 01:39 PM
The cooldown is only meant to be a grace period to allow people to use up the last of their crafting materials. It's a courtesy provided by STS so you aren't stuck with leftover materials that you can't do anything with when the event ends.

Uicheusa
11-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Last event we didn't need any event essence to craft the spirit chest, which gave us a chance to loot the latest mythic weapons back then.

How about Halloween event? It merely gave us a false hope of looting the latest mythic weapons by adding 5 event essence as part of the key ingredient.

Imagine that someone fight till the last minute to collect tokens just so he/she can spend them on lesser pumpkin chests, only to find out that there is no way to craft a greater pumpkin chest during this 'grace' period.

So you say 'Grace'? I say 'Really?'

Sokpuppet
11-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Imagine that someone fight till the last minute to collect tokens just so he/she can spend them on lesser pumpkin chests, only to find out that there is no way to craft a greater pumpkin chest during this 'grace' period.

You say "only to find out" as if someone is buying these chests without realizing that the greater pumpkin chest recipe requires bones as well. If you're farming tokens so you can craft greater pumpkin chests you're well aware that bones are part of the recipe.

Kakashis
11-04-2014, 03:13 PM
It's so that they can earn platinum again next event by you not farming hard for energy now! It's just the way it is.

Uicheusa
11-04-2014, 03:34 PM
It's so that they can earn platinum again next event by you not farming hard for energy now! It's just the way it is.

Then drop only energy essence off from the loot table...

More bone essence equals more Necropolis crates, which is good for their business as well.

Hadec
11-04-2014, 03:35 PM

didnt thought of that but it might be true :P

Uicheusa
11-04-2014, 06:34 PM
You can see those Mods don't even care to share their opinion here.

People ran and ran, till the last moment, and now you tell them "You can still buy lesser pumpkin chest with your token through our NPC vendor. However, if you wanna try your luck to get a newest mythic weapon, better try opening our Necropolis locked crates. Greater pumpkin chest? Sorry, not an option!"

Where do you think people get all those tokens and lesser pumpkin chests? We spent energy kits on things that don't even hold the value as you guys promised before event began for what purpose?

Not everyone who spared big gold/plat on event runs is lucky enough to get the reward for the mere top 25, but at least try to make their effort count, will you, Spacetime?

TheBoon
11-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Hmmm

Kakashis
11-04-2014, 10:27 PM
You can see those Mods don't even care to share their opinion here.

People ran and ran, till the last moment, and now you tell them "You can still buy lesser pumpkin chest with your token through our NPC vendor. However, if you wanna try your luck to get a newest mythic weapon, better try opening our Necropolis locked crates. Greater pumpkin chest? Sorry, not an option!"

Where do you think people get all those tokens and lesser pumpkin chests? We spent energy kits on things that don't even hold the value as you guys promised before event began for what purpose?

Not everyone who spared big gold/plat on event runs is lucky enough to get the reward for the mere top 25, but at least try to make their effort count, will you, Spacetime?

Yeah, events are and always be meant for those rich in the game or in real life! No one forces you to run events! If you really want to prepare for next time and also what I do, get to play tier and then farm energy and necro locked right away! Running for lb will always make you poor.

Uicheusa
11-05-2014, 01:27 AM
From zero essence needed to craft a chest, which gives u a shot to get mythic weapon during Ursoth's event, to 5 bones to craft a greater pumpkin chest, that is a big leap. A little too drastic, don't you think?

You expect people to farm tokens and lesser pumpkin chests yet still have time to farm all those Necropolis bones that are needed in your recipe?

Who are we? Naruto?

Heiress
11-05-2014, 02:52 AM
No. U r Uicheusa. Uicheusa Sasuke.

Dun dun dun

Jk. Relax bro next event see how they make ba

Rhaindra
11-05-2014, 07:27 AM
From zero essence needed to craft a chest, which gives u a shot to get mythic weapon during Ursoth's event, to 5 bones to craft a greater pumpkin chest, that is a big leap. A little too drastic, don't you think?

You expect people to farm tokens and lesser pumpkin chests yet still have time to farm all those Necropolis bones that are needed in your recipe?

Who are we? Naruto?
I agree with this. No essence anymore for craft chest! The item inside only one. Also No double odds as necro lock and 12hours for wait? . Sts, you really dont want f2p get new myhtic without open locks, right? 5 bones for crafting is annoying.

octavos
11-05-2014, 07:45 AM

Who are we? Naruto?

I agree with this also. One of the major reasons i didn't farm locked or lesser chests. requireing components when the real goal is energy for any event. energy should be farmable all year long since this isn't going away anytime soon. I see the issue with making money off energy...but thats for lb runners.

Uicheusa
11-06-2014, 05:16 PM
Terrance and Phillip said it right, "Can it at least be fun?"