PDA

View Full Version : Consignment Shop Idea

Disobediant
11-03-2014, 11:45 PM
I'd like to see an option added to search for items by the character name who listed them.

Any other consignment shop ideas anyone has, by all means post them here, lets see how creative you can be.

Doframingo
11-04-2014, 12:02 AM
I'd like to see an option added to search for items by the character name who listed them.

Any other consignment shop ideas anyone has, by all means post them here, lets see how creative you can be.

This is useful, but for what u want to know the person?

iRandom
11-04-2014, 09:33 PM
This is useful, but for what u want to know the person?

Nice grammar.lol.
It'd be helpful bc 1. Bunch of merches hu sell stuff for CHEAP! 2. Search and buy friends' items! 3. It'd be awesome!

Epw
11-05-2014, 09:02 AM
useless idea

iRandom
11-05-2014, 10:12 AM
useless idea

nuuuuu, i could search for what u r selling then buy it!

Disobediant
11-05-2014, 06:44 PM
exactly, this would be useful while trying to buy items from certain users or preferred users, friends, guild members. This was more of a on the spot thought.

I have had my ideas recognized in previous years, for example, here is a screen shot of my 2nd review on the google play store after they added the toggle for the number of skills on hud and other additions.

AppleNoob
11-07-2014, 12:10 AM
exactly, this would be useful while trying to buy items from certain users or preferred users, friends, guild members. This was more of a on the spot thought.

I have had my ideas recognized in previous years, for example, here is a screen shot of my 2nd review on the google play store after they added the toggle for the number of skills on hud and other additions.

"Your idea"