PDA

View Full Version : The departure..

Ramboo
11-04-2014, 02:17 AM
As the lonely rogue that I solo play many know me as lrime. You may considerably know my name but not my story. Due to there being so many gangers in pvp & people dont give as much as respect as a certain human being that everyone should be treated equal. Just an fyi everyone is equal nobody is above or below. Ive been from guilds such as magnum to karma and etc. I made various friendships but various enemies as well. I would like to give shoutout to those people that are BEYOND best & happy to recognize them.
- #1 & only #1 Zeus : A very nice & friendly guy the chats are always funny when u talk smack but gl & wish u the best and remember farm rage & record it since I wont be there to watch.
-#2 Musasun and Alitarose : very cute couplee<3 also very friendly and helpful they always helped me when I was getting ganged.
-#3 Jexetta : omggg I miss u....it was so hard not to pm u =(. Butt wish u the best & dont slap me xD
-#4 Tongasmash : My #1 mage that I absolutely adoreee! Tonga was always very shy to speak but I pmed him he always responded =p...
-#5 Ctf & Bless : lab u nabs<3 (joking) thnxs for teaching me how to clash using rogue Ive gotten alot better =)
-#6 Mzcy / Bully / Fire : thnxs for helping me get from gold to platinum in the event . Gl to all.
-#7 Rage / Radmius : Thank you for not keeping me bored with ur crap u had to always pm me about.
-#8 Miracles : thnxs for the fun clashes ^^
-#9 Age : WHITE PAPERRR !! I cant say nothing about u just catch me on line hehehe.

After proving that it doesnt take full gear to be the best it takes skill & strategy. I have came to a conclusion and decided to end my arcane legends journey since I have to many haters & others that cant keep there mouth shut. I believe name change is for clearing your last name crap but people dont understand the clearing part. I haven't decided if I was going to quit for good or start a twink more likrly quit for good. I wish everyone the best and plz remember doesnt take full gear just strategy and tactics. If they say ganger just ignore and dont let it bother you. Remember me since my name is always in peoples mouths.
-Sincerly
LRIME the unforgettable rogue.

SacredKnight
11-04-2014, 02:21 AM
Aweeee, bye!

Hioarasi
11-04-2014, 04:32 AM
I feel your struggle as a solo player in end game pvp. Best wishes to u. Rambo on

Prahasit Prahi
11-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Don't quite better take a break.

I too have the same experience in game during in a guild they made allies with other being both huge guild,when ever I join PVP there used to be those members only they used to scold me.....but I want my 10k kills atm I'm at 2k kills.....so I just left guild remained single changed name used to join PvP used to kill everyone irrespective of guild or friends...later after total 8k kills got bored then again left PvP and joined back the old guild.

That's my small story.

As I said earlier dont quit AL just take a break and come back for events,that's what I do now and many other are doing it.

Raselph
11-04-2014, 08:40 AM
As the lonely rogue that I solo play many know me as lrime. You may considerably know my name but not my story. Due to there being so many gangers in pvp & people dont give as much as respect as a certain human being that everyone should be treated equal. Just an fyi everyone is equal nobody is above or below. Ive been from guilds such as magnum to karma and etc. I made various friendships but various enemies as well. I would like to give shoutout to those people that are BEYOND best & happy to recognize them.
- #1 & only #1 Zeus : A very nice & friendly guy the chats are always funny when u talk smack but gl & wish u the best and remember farm rage & record it since I wont be there to watch.
-#2 Musasun and Alitarose : very cute couplee<3 also very friendly and helpful they always helped me when I was getting ganged.
-#3 Jexetta : omggg I miss u....it was so hard not to pm u =(. Butt wish u the best & dont slap me xD
-#4 Tongasmash : My #1 mage that I absolutely adoreee! Tonga was always very shy to speak but I pmed him he always responded =p...
-#5 Ctf & Bless : lab u nabs<3 (joking) thnxs for teaching me how to clash using rogue Ive gotten alot better =)
-#6 Mzcy / Bully / Fire : thnxs for helping me get from gold to platinum in the event . Gl to all.
-#7 Rage / Radmius : Thank you for not keeping me bored with ur crap u had to always pm me about.
-#9 Age : WHITE PAPERRR !! I cant say nothing about u just catch me on line hehehe.

After proving that it doesnt take full gear to be the best it takes skill & strategy. I have came to a conclusion and decided to end my arcane legends journey since I have to many haters & others that cant keep there mouth shut. I believe name change is for clearing your last name crap but people dont understand the clearing part. I haven't decided if I was going to quit for good or start a twink more likrly quit for good. I wish everyone the best and plz remember doesnt take full gear just strategy and tactics. If they say ganger just ignore and dont let it bother you. Remember me since my name is always in peoples mouths.
-Sincerly

as prahi has said , take a break

have a kit kat??

Amvulpix
11-04-2014, 11:16 AM

-Sincerly

Ah solo is Np it's actually a good way if you play tdm it's good because you have truelee there and if you play ctf it's also good because you have walls. Solo is the best way atleast have that one warrior friend you can call sometimes if your in to much trouble and fight It out. Sadly I never got to help you.

Anarchist
11-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Sayonara.

Umadbro?
11-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

jiph
11-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Quitting because of haters -.