PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to All

Pollata1246
11-04-2014, 04:15 AM
Dear Friends,
This is the first event I had with my true friends. They helped me lot. So I just made this thread to thank them whole heartedly.

Thanks to :-
Floridaboyz for helpin me through this game since and teaching me to merch. He improved me a lot.
Killerzeron for being a good friend and for his advices.
Prahasit for being a gud bro and for the help he did. (he knows what)
Safiras for taking me into Eminence and being bossy which helped me to remain disciplined lmao :P
Serancha for her advices on creating a guild.
Verifier for everything he did.
Asterox for helping me to get Elite Nordr APs
Radagan for this cool signature.
Remiem, Samhayne for helpin me out.

I have made this thread to say that i am gonna take a little break for now bcz i got exams and gotta study. So, bye for now AL...I will be back for tombs and Winter event. Thx STS for providin me and addicting game.

Appeltjes
11-04-2014, 04:18 AM
Also my thanks to safiras and also apocalyptas (the karma rogue which name I still forget) for joining me when my pug bailed at para.

Raselph
11-04-2014, 07:58 AM
Also my thanks to safiras and also apocalyptas (the karma rogue which name I still forget) for joining me when my pug bailed at para.

i think you mean the arcane ring rogue named "apocolyptika" ?

Appeltjes
11-04-2014, 08:03 AM
i think you mean the arcane ring rogue named "apocolyptika" ?

Yup I sure do :D

radagan
11-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Np hehe ;)
And gb,see ya soon

Xeusx
11-04-2014, 08:56 AM
You forgot me and Zylx (I'm begging you, do not discuss about him) for creating Minutemen.

Good luck, Pollata!

Raselph
11-04-2014, 08:57 AM
You forgot me and Zylx (I'm begging you, do not discuss about him) for creating Minutemen.

Good luck, Pollata!

yea , and you have to give me MM points for

"what to with your platinum??"

and for advising him everytime xD

jiph
11-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Off topic

Apocolyptika
11-18-2014, 12:15 AM

More than welcome! ty for your help also ^^