PDA

View Full Version : What is Grim's AA?

ColdBlahd
11-04-2014, 06:36 AM
Title explains the question, and is Grim worth it?

ColdBlahd
11-04-2014, 06:39 AM
Need to know.

Appeltjes
11-04-2014, 06:40 AM

ColdBlahd
11-04-2014, 06:41 AM
Thanks! And is he worth it? And for PvE.

Typhoid
11-04-2014, 06:43 AM
I would say he's totally worth it. Should probably get him cheap right now (if you don't already have him)

ColdBlahd
11-04-2014, 06:46 AM
I would say he's totally worth it. Should probably get him cheap right now (if you don't already have him)
Even in PvE he is worth it?

Typhoid
11-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Oh yes for sure. His ability to reduce armor by 10% is very good for PvE, also his AA is AOE which is another good reason to get him.

Goodhabbit
11-04-2014, 06:59 AM
Found a post in some forum thread. Hope this Help. I have grimm since last year's Halloween Event and I can say that after a year with this awesome pet, he is really worth it.

Grim is essentially Samael's midgety younger brother. But that isn't to say he's weak. In fact, IMO, he is the strongest Mythic pet, with Slag coming in close second because of his op AA.

Sam and Grimm basically have the same stats except Grimm doesn't have the massively powerful 10% crit bonus that makes Sam the perfect rogue pet (sam give a little more health as well).

Grimm's arcane ability is about half as effective as Samael's, has a slightly smaller range, and it doesn't terrify. The crit /armor debuff is quite useful though, as it stacks with all armor/crit debuffs (including his own armor passive debuff).

Grim's passive at 40 is what makes him such a mothafriggin beast. It is similar to Sam's in that it cleaves multiple targets, but instead of applying a spreadable dot and slowing/panicking, it does high impact damage and frequently decreases hit by a massive 35%, armor by 20%, and all stats by 20.

In short, Grimm is a beast for pve AND pvp if you know how to use him.

If he had +crit%, he'd probably be more desirable than Sam.

Serancha
11-04-2014, 07:03 AM
No Grimm, no game. 'nuff said

ColdBlahd
11-04-2014, 07:10 AM
Found a post in some forum thread. Hope this Help. I have grimm since last year's Halloween Event and I can say that after a year with this awesome pet, he is really worth it.
This helped alot! Opening him right now Thanks. +1 for him looking BA also.

Alhuntrazeck
11-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Grimm is an awesome pet! Its debuffs proc really frequently and its AA helps a ton (like a mini-feeble!). Totally worth getting imo.

Haligali
11-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Grims AA is trash, its a very low chance to stun, around 5% maybe and you can find arcane ability 10% armor reduction on many other pet, like vixen etc.

Whats good on Grim is his passive ability, 20% is one of the highest armor reduction in game also lowering stats by a huge amount.

Dermuti
11-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Grim is good but i like the stun from slag. In Paraelsus or other bossfights it was a good feeling to have slag not grimm. In mobs grimm is better.

debitmandiri
11-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Grims AA is trash, its a very low chance to stun, around 5% maybe and you can find arcane ability 10% armor reduction on many other pet, like vixen etc.

Whats good on Grim is his passive ability, 20% is one of the highest armor reduction in game also lowering stats by a huge amount.

I believe blinky does the same