View Full Version : Need Help

hollen
02-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Ao3 level 1
Close Encounters

aka
Trials of the Galatic Overlord
Close Encounters

Any that can help? Idk what i can give ya but name a price and ill see what i can do.

hollen
02-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Will pay as much gold as you want.

I am on Pl'othozz. Nothing else needed but him. Should be quick.

EDIT:
Battery died.. never got a chance to do it :(

nvm everyone.. let me know if you can later

Ayrilana
02-06-2011, 12:35 PM
What's your level?

Dizzy
02-06-2011, 01:31 PM
I had problems soloing him prior to level 50 as well, I totally understand.

I'll run it with you, no gold needed. I won't be on until later, tho, not until at least 7pm central, and maybe not until later. But go ahead and add my mage and we'll run it if we're both on at the same time.

Ayrilana
02-06-2011, 03:30 PM
He's level 16. Just saw it in chat.

hollen
02-06-2011, 03:36 PM
He's level 16. Just saw it in chat.

lmao. get a life?

I never denied it. I played through forest haven and dark forest.. I want to get as many levels as I can before tomorrows patch that will make it ages to level. After the patch I will continue leveling and questing.

I love how you RAN to this thread right away to feel as your exposing me in some sort of way.

Dizzy
02-06-2011, 04:13 PM
*sigh*

I don't mean to be a jerk, but that map is not meant for your level and I'm not comfortable taking a new person into a level clearly not meant for them.

I said I'd help, I won't go back on that, I'll help you with Pl'othozz but I won't level you. Sorry, nothing personal.

FYI, I was not able to solo Pl'othozz until I hit 50 and got my Keeper gear. I easily killed him with the help of another mage when I was lvl 49, and if I hadn't been so stubborn about trying to solo, I probably would have finished CE around lvl 45 or so -- which is the right level for that map.

I understand the desire to level up as quick as you can before the update, but what do you think happens when you reach the level cap? You mostly farm, that's what. Which means doing dungeon crawls just like when you level. What's the point of rushing through something just to get to the end to do more of that same thing you just rushed through, except now it's even less rewarding because you can't look forward to hitting your next level?

Hitting level cap ain't all it's cracked up to be, and if you find leveling tedious, you'll be dead bored with the end game.

hollen
02-06-2011, 08:21 PM
I know I am not ment for that level. Hence needing help/powerleveling. I have since finished it. Thanks for offering to help though.

I will do the quests as I intend to. I understand what,your saying but I enjoy grinding for loot and such. I play diablo 2, wow, runescape, and ladder slasher. Pure grind games. Thanks for the concern though.

Also, sorry for my response before I was in a bad mood.

Fyrce
02-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Um, I'll help...NOT! I don't care how many other games you've played or how many other chars you have. Level in an appropriate area. And what the hell is this thing about forever to level. Did you actually LOOK at the numbers? It's not that bad until high levels, like it's supposed to be!

Phoenixking
02-06-2011, 09:44 PM
A gen omg! No he isn't gen if he had earlier experience he's not a bonehead gen

hollen
02-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Um, I'll help...NOT! I don't care how many other games you've played or how many other chars you have. Level in an appropriate area. And what the hell is this thing about forever to level. Did you actually LOOK at the numbers? It's not that bad until high levels, like it's supposed to be!

and whats your problem?

I appologized and said i didnt need any help further yet you felt the need to comment further on this?
Yes, I did look at the numbers for the next patch. Did you? The numbers are higher for every level i need and it clearly says making it a 40% increase. Making it longer to level overall. Also, Please let this thread die as it is not warrantied anymore.

A gen omg! No he isn't gen if he had earlier experience he's not a bonehead gen

Im not saying im not part of the PL gen.. Im just saying how I dont mind continuing to grind during and after powerleveling because im 100% use to it and enjoy it. :)