PDA

View Full Version : rogue jack latern vanity set name?

stackz
11-04-2014, 03:49 PM
is it actually called the jack o latern set?

past week or so I've scrolled through all rogue vanities in CS from high to low price and reverse and not a single orange suit set.

seen several of the gargoyle and minotaur sets but not a single one of this one. seen a couple people wearing them though so I know they were purchased.

pretty much the only vanity aside from leaderboard vanities I dont have on my rogue and I want to know what to keep an eye out for is all.

thanks!

GoodSyntax
11-04-2014, 03:54 PM
I don't believe that these were tradeable or sellable.

stackz
11-04-2014, 04:04 PM
why would the gargoyle or minotaur suit be tradeable then? makes no sense to me.

ColdBlahd
11-04-2014, 04:39 PM
is it actually called the jack o latern set?

past week or so I've scrolled through all rogue vanities in CS from high to low price and reverse and not a single orange suit set.

seen several of the gargoyle and minotaur sets but not a single one of this one. seen a couple people wearing them though so I know they were purchased.

pretty much the only vanity aside from leaderboard vanities I dont have on my rogue and I want to know what to keep an eye out for is all.

thanks!
Lantern* and they were only obtained by 450 tokens on a Rogue toon.

stackz
11-04-2014, 04:51 PM
yes, just like the minotaur for warrior and gargoyle for sorcerer.

ok, well at least I know the people that bought them are holding on to them. lol.