PDA

View Full Version : What could I have?

Farminer's
11-04-2014, 07:16 PM
So I came down with something that I have no clue is anyone can help me? Symptoms are:
Cough
Very cold/purple skin
Dizziness
Lightheaded
Massive headache/migraine
No energy as in hard to move
Very dehydrated
Muscles sore/ache
Joints hurt off and on (mostly knees)
I have almost puked but haven't thankfully

That's all the symptoms I have had so far. Can anyone help me figure out what I have and if I should go to the doctor or not.
I am usually very healthy first time this year for something to make me sleep in from school and sleep all day not eat and more. I am not sure what it is yet thanks for the help if you do help.[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

programmed
11-04-2014, 08:49 PM
First off this is the wrong section for this type of thread. Second you should ask a doctor because I'm sure most of us are not doctors. But are you drinking enough water? Other than the coughing it sounds like you're dehydrated. I'm no doctor but we are getting into winter (if you're in the northern hemisphere) so you could've caught a common cold which would explain the coughing and then you could also on top of that, not be drinking enough. My recommendation would be to talk to your doctor though.

Seoratrek
11-04-2014, 08:57 PM
The best person to ask about these types of issues is your primary care physician. They (unlike most of us) have the training to properly diagnose the issue at hand and give you the tools to make you feel better. I would recommend making an appointment to see them.

I'm going to close this before outrageous suggestions are made. Get well soon! :)