PDA

View Full Version : Disconnect separates party?

Kat Valleley
11-04-2014, 09:33 PM
My husband and I are trying to play together, but he keeps getting disconnected.
When he comes back and tries to rejoin me, we can't get back into the same instance together.
Is there a way to fix this?
We are new to the game so may be missing something, but I searched and didn't come up with anything.
Thanks!

Raselph
11-05-2014, 12:59 AM
My husband and I are trying to play together, but he keeps getting disconnected.
When he comes back and tries to rejoin me, we can't get back into the same instance together.
Is there a way to fix this?
We are new to the game so may be missing something, but I searched and didn't come up with anything.
Thanks!

hello there kate , as a new player it is tough to find information or rather the appropriate answer that you may be looking for

in Arcane legends , if you were latestly running the events , once fighting a boss the area gets locked meaning nobody can join you , a person will be able to join under the following circumstances >>
1) has at least 1 energy point ,
2) same level as you ,
3) you are not fighting the boss

if conditions 1) and 2) are true then the person is able to join ,

the ways to fix this are:

1) refill energy via energy kits or forged event energy kits (can be crafted through energy essences)

2) the boss has been reset

reset the boss means the boss regains his health back to 100% , also if you run far away from any boss they tend to get dragged back , this is called "resetting the boss" or rather commonly "boss reset teqs"

some bosses only stay at one place and never move , they reset only when all players are knocked out

tearacan
11-05-2014, 02:37 AM
Timed runs lock the instance as soon as the clock starts. If you are running normal maps, you can reinvite your friend back in the party so he can rejoin. This only works if you invite him when you were party leader creating that instance. Else it will be considerd a new different party trying to enter your instance.
So start the instance as party leader and re-invite him after he comes online, he should be able to return.
Unless your near/at boss, the instance closes for any joins.

Raselph
11-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Timed runs lock the instance as soon as the clock starts. If you are running normal maps, you can reinvite your friend back in the party so he can rejoin. This only works if you invite him when you were party leader creating that instance. Else it will be considerd a new different party trying to enter your instance.
So start the instance as party leader and re-invite him after he comes online, he should be able to return.
Unless your near/at boss, the instance closes for any joins.

we do not know wether she was playing during the event run

tearacan
11-05-2014, 10:38 AM
we do not know wether she was playing during the event run

That is why i posted it. None the less, they may experience different party leaders, instances are based on parties as the title describes.

Kat Valleley
11-05-2014, 01:36 PM
in Arcane legends , if you were latestly running the events , once fighting a boss the area gets locked meaning nobody can join you , a person will be able to join under the following circumstances >>
1) has at least 1 energy point ,
2) same level as you ,
3) you are not fighting the boss

This only works if you invite him when you were party leader creating that instance. Else it will be considerd a new different party trying to enter your instance.

Thanks, Raselph and tearacan! We are not the same level, so I guess that's the issue. Kind of an annoying requirement; we'll have to try to get our levels synced again.
Will also make sure I'm the party leader since he disconnects frequently!

Raselph
11-06-2014, 04:33 AM
Thanks, Raselph and tearacan! We are not the same level, so I guess that's the issue. Kind of an annoying requirement; we'll have to try to get our levels synced again.
Will also make sure I'm the party leader since he disconnects frequently!

also Kate , i have forgotten to say that this game has been majorly updated and requires a higher connection to play it normally without lags

apologies

Zeron

Paulnaj
11-06-2014, 09:52 PM
This is the dc bug, happens alot lately with my gf too.

I get dc and she didnt, she gets dc and i didnt, etc..

Raselph
11-07-2014, 09:25 AM
This is the dc bug, happens alot lately with my gf too.

I get dc and she didnt, she gets dc and i didnt, etc..

Ah , I believe the new client server should fix this up!

Enjoy the game ,

Something for new players

I am a minutemen , meaning we are a private group who help ppl any levels in PvE and elites , we work for the benefit of the society we work for free !!! Be sure to check this link out!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?160416-Need-Help-Consult-the-Arcane-Legends-Minutemen!