PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on events

obee
11-04-2014, 10:24 PM
So STS, Halloween just ended and you might want to change some things...
Why should the event be so dependent on money and platinum to the point where the leaderboard winners are simply the people with the most platinum. It doesn't make since. You might profit from it, but we don't.

The armor and helm damage drop-off's were so ridiculous! Just get a better set of gear then mythic!

Why is this game totally based on opening locks? . Here's the problem

Some people open tons of locks only to get nothing.
Most of the people don't open locks, and watch the top players get the best gear.

Because of this, F2P players can't pvp, when they just get farmed by mythics and arcanes. The only way I got my mythic armor, was from my only platinum purchase. The rewards have to be actually fulfilling or money-making. We aren't asking for a million arcanes. But we are asking for something that can be profitable from opening a lock.

Please give us something profitable.

Visiting
11-04-2014, 10:32 PM
I'd like to argue with the point of "Top plat users being the Lb winners", I was #10 mage, I used (a LOT) of GOLD to achieve this. That's the only fault I found with this XD. We need better gear, we've been using Myth armor/helm since S3/4, its s7, we need something better to work towards! F2P players can Twink for a reasonable amount of gold a compete with top gear players, I have a pretty decent KDR on my Twinks and spent less than 2mil on either. (One was lvl 27, so myth helm was pricey, lol). Locked crates are a gamble, plain and simple. I do believe that mythic and arcanes should be achiveavle through PVE in some way, but that's a whole different can of worms.

Umadbro?
11-04-2014, 10:34 PM
I dont plan on spending a single penny on this game. I can make fun with what i got. I farmed, and now i twink.

Taocasabo
11-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Welcome to America
We call this capitalism

Umadbro?
11-04-2014, 10:36 PM
I'd like to argue with the point of "Top plat users being the Lb winners", I was #10 mage, I used (a LOT) of GOLD to achieve this. That's the only fault I found with this XD. We need better gear, we've been using Myth armor/helm since S3/4, its s7, we need something better to work towards! F2P players can Twink for a reasonable amount of gold a compete with top gear players, I have a pretty decent KDR on my Twinks and spent less than 2mil on either. (One was lvl 27, so myth helm was pricey, lol). Locked crates are a gamble, plain and simple. I do believe that mythic and arcanes should be achiveavle through PVE in some way, but that's a whole different can of worms.

"A lot of gold" not everyone has "a lot of gold"

Visiting
11-04-2014, 10:38 PM

I'm not denying that most players don't have a lot of gold, I'm stating that plat wasn't needed to LB :p

Zeus
11-04-2014, 11:05 PM

Ralch didn't, he just had good friends to lend him that. Make a friend, compete in next event. :)

Visiting
11-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Ralch didn't, he just had good friends to lend him that. Make a friend, compete in next event. :)

He knows too much.....
*Prepares cyanide*

Pollata1246
11-05-2014, 03:52 AM

Do u think everybody who buys plat and is rich is as kind as u?
I've just seen serancha and some others do that for F2P players

Appeltjes
11-05-2014, 03:57 AM

Wanna be friends? :p

Serancha
11-05-2014, 05:18 AM
Do u think everybody who buys plat and is rich is as kind as u?
I've just seen serancha and some others do that for F2P players

What did I do?

Appeltjes
11-05-2014, 05:20 AM
What did I do?

I think that he's saying that you've lend someone money to get on the leaderboards.

Chronexia
11-05-2014, 05:24 AM
I dont plan on spending a single penny on this game. I can make fun with what i got. I farmed, and now i twink.

Agreed

Serancha
11-05-2014, 05:30 AM
I think that he's saying that you've lend someone money to get on the leaderboards.

Not me. I'm not rich enough for that. In any case, I don't believe in loaning items or gold in game. It just leads to trouble. If somone wants to give someone gold that's their business, but loans? Not a good idea.

matanofx
11-05-2014, 05:39 AM
I never bought plat, the only reason im "rich" is i worked my butt off farming/merching saving gold for what i need and not always what i want since i first started playing

I didnt have an inventory bigger than 25 slots or stash bigger than 5 slots untill there was an option to increase them via story tokens (so dont give me BS about hoarding items from older seasons and selling for a huge profit later)

Saying only paying players can enjoy what AL has to offer is nonesense to me, if you play this game economically-wise and use your gold when you gain enough to buy items and have leftover gold for merching/trading/investing you can be almost as rich as a paying costumer of AL

My trick? I buy items when i feel they are the cheapest, use them for as long as they rise in value- which could be months..- and sell them when i feel theyre as high as theyll get or when theyre back to the old price i bought when they were cheapest, thus not losing any gold (possibly gaining) and enjoying that item for as long as i did waiting for the next awesome thing to come, all along i was using my cool gear to farm elites with my friends and guildies.

At this point i have enough gold to lose some here and there to enjoy my elondrian gun for as long as i want to keep it, play smart youll have fun.

rauli.loponen
11-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Join lvl9 pvp :-)
-SmurfPowerrrrrrr!!!!

-Onabiman

scychogost
11-06-2014, 03:22 PM
F2P players do can get good items . i have never spent a single platinum and i have All itens mythic except the weapon, but im close to get it. the point is if u work hard u can get good itens and about pvp u can Twink, it is cheaper

gumball3000
11-06-2014, 03:52 PM
I think any armor set that will be better than mythic should not be available only during an event so stop complaining about the necroptic gear.

Ssneakykills
11-06-2014, 04:08 PM
I wish you could farm the best endgame gear so everyone has the chance to participate in endgame pvp, elite maps and so on.

Personally I haven't had any luck at all with crates which kinda annoys me I won't be able to have decent/best gear without having to open these crates

obee
11-06-2014, 05:00 PM
I think any armor set that will be better than mythic should not be available only during an event so stop complaining about the necroptic gear.
But at least make it a little bit good. The freaking drop-off was 30-40 dmg. What is the point of releasing the item then?

obee
11-06-2014, 05:01 PM
I never bought plat, the only reason im "rich" is i worked my butt off farming/merching saving gold for what i need and not always what i want since i first started playing

I didnt have an inventory bigger than 25 slots or stash bigger than 5 slots untill there was an option to increase them via story tokens (so dont give me BS about hoarding items from older seasons and selling for a huge profit later)

Saying only paying players can enjoy what AL has to offer is nonesense to me, if you play this game economically-wise and use your gold when you gain enough to buy items and have leftover gold for merching/trading/investing you can be almost as rich as a paying costumer of AL

My trick? I buy items when i feel they are the cheapest, use them for as long as they rise in value- which could be months..- and sell them when i feel theyre as high as theyll get or when theyre back to the old price i bought when they were cheapest, thus not losing any gold (possibly gaining) and enjoying that item for as long as i did waiting for the next awesome thing to come, all along i was using my cool gear to farm elites with my friends and guildies.

At this point i have enough gold to lose some here and there to enjoy my elondrian gun for as long as i want to keep it, play smart youll have fun.
You think it's nonsense? Ask the rest of the middle class population. We can't enjoy even a chance at top gear.mat least the new amulet is farmable

Dogoeswoof
11-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Since I'm kinda bored, I'd like to share my story of how I went from a middle class (no mythic, legendaries, tarlok set, and architect blades lv 36) to where I am today (elondrian bow, full mythic, samael, medusa set). I've played for about a year and can say getting rich is a combination of luck and hard work. Let me explain...

Getting my mythic armor was about hard work. I joined The Collective and farmed elites about 5/7 days for about 3-4 hrs a day. I distinctly remember candlicks, bigoggy, and fadedtwo being my close friends and we farmed a ton together. I remember I got a good drop within a couple days, it was a magmatic totem of brutality lv 41 worth about 1.4m at the time. I was like wow, elites are cool and eventually I should get rich. Boy was I wrong, the drop I got was very rare and it took another week of farming to get another one and eventually after grueling farming I got enough for the mythic armor.

Getting the elondrian bow was luck, but I was able to make money during the elondrian event as well through farming and selling drops such as the gyrm egg. It only took about 1.5mil to run the event and make a profit once you hit gold tier and started to get gyrm eggs which sold for more than the cost of running. It was smart of me to save and maximize my money for the event. Every so often I would do some plat offers in hopes of getting lucky. I did one plat offer for swagbucks that gave me 350 plat that got me the chest with the bow. The offer itself took nearly 2 weeks of work on its own, but eventually I took a chance and got lucky.

Lastly I want to talk about the Halloween event. Boy this was a ride for me... I had stopped playing AL for a while after the event and got on a couple weeks before the event and realized The Collective wasn't so active. So i sought out guilds and chose Karma as a guild. I was decently rich, I had mythic armor, fangs, blood ruby, and the bow so I was somewhat equipped to join the guild. I had about 5 dova bears, a gyrm egg, and about 2.5mil from farming the elondrian event and thought okay cool another event that I could make profit on. However, it turned out profit wasn't easy to make after all. Grimm prices and witch vanities stopped giving me profit past about the third day and I started to lose money. I decided okay maybe I just want to make top 50 in the leaderboard for this cool banner... So I kept on running and running until I realized hmm maybe I can make top 25 for the vanity which could make me 10x richer than before. So I ran and ran and ran some more because I new at the end if I was top 25, it would be all worth it. By the end of the first week I was top 25. Now, lets take a step back here, counting my total money I only had about 6mil in eggs and money so how did I eventually end up in top 25? This is where I had to spend money, and I decided I had to in order to make it into the top 25. I used it wisely though and I invested some in energy and some in locked, and this is where risk pays off. I was able to get a ghoulish sceptor and sold it for 9mil which funded the rest of my runs and got me to where I am today. I have sold some vanity and have gotten samael.

While I have spent money, it was only to an extreme to compete with the top rouges of AL. I didn't have to spend to get rich though. Hard work, merching, and a bit of luck from free plat offers is mainly how I got rich and I decided the Halloween event is where I would go all and invest everything. I sold everything, my lep pendant, my fangs, and almost my ruby in order to run the event. I went down to 500 gold at one point just waiting to get my next 1100 points to sell a grimm for about 420k. I farmed wt4 and km4 and had to work very hard in order to get rich.

So that's my story haha...hope that it's not too long. :)

gumball3000
11-06-2014, 05:26 PM
But at least make it a little bit good. The freaking drop-off was 30-40 dmg. What is the point of releasing the item then?
These armors are good only for twinks. They are designed so they scale gradually from the lowest to the highest level. They still give a good armor boost so they are not as bad for casual players, they allow you do elites and if you add a para gem then you will have almost the same damage as a upgraded myth set.

I agree they are not the best item but really good items should not be limited time only.

If you have a myth set then enjoy it while it lasts. If new mythic armor is released then it is going to be really expensive. The current mythic set is affordable and reliable. So care what you wish for, many people complaing about new armors not being as good but if sts releases new myth armors im sure many of them won't even have the gold to buy it, myself included.

gumball3000
11-06-2014, 05:33 PM
@dogoeswoof cool story bro, you opened a few locks and got new myth bow and scepter.

Amvulpix
11-06-2014, 05:36 PM
So STS, Halloween just ended and you might want to change some things...
Why should the event be so dependent on money and platinum to the point where the leaderboard winners are simply the people with the most platinum. It doesn't make since. You might profit from it, but we don't.

The armor and helm damage drop-off's were so ridiculous! Just get a better set of gear then mythic!

Why is this game totally based on opening locks? . Here's the problem

Some people open tons of locks only to get nothing.
Most of the people don't open locks, and watch the top players get the best gear.

Because of this, F2P players can't pvp, when they just get farmed by mythics and arcanes. The only way I got my mythic armor, was from my only platinum purchase. The rewards have to be actually fulfilling or money-making. We aren't asking for a million arcanes. But we are asking for something that can be profitable from opening a lock.

Please give us something profitable.

Lol well the locked crate system is based on real life lottery system in my opinion , yea we all open crates and get common gold or something useless at points but it's not even profitable sometimes it's like a waste , and even the elite maps nothing be dropping, the market sucks too.
Crates drop prices because they suck...
Elite hardly drops nothing and it eats our potions and potions are quite expensive since we burn more than 100 #the struggle
Shooting cannons for 1 gold is useless....
Begging got useless....
Event didn't even benefit for the poor players =\ it was just based for the high and alrighty people
Mobs got extremely powerful over the last updates like something changed .....
Elixirs seem to have no effects in elite at all....
I see why people are scamming , even the rich players are scamming others and tricking them...
they even said game was focused on pve yet pvp is ruined.. They need to add like 4 truelees in each pvp map to balance it out imo....
F2p yes but there's absolutely no balanced between paid and free.
Merching is useless now i can't even merch any locked crates anymore lol. Basically what should really happen is if the game is all based on crates why not increase the prices on crates so money will be balanced in game, just like how the prices of energy suddenly raised.

Dogoeswoof
11-06-2014, 05:37 PM
Thanks, I enjoyed writing it.

Also a word of advice for anyone. Running the event is a grind and I sorta made it sound easy lol. It is actually not easy... Stayed up til like 3am for like week and got only 4-5hrs of sleep each day. Exhausting but well worth it in the end

barzagli
11-06-2014, 05:38 PM

+1 on getting arcane or mythics on PVE. It's fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obee
11-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Lol well the locked crate system is based on real life lottery system in my opinion , yea we all open crates and get common gold or something useless at points but it's not even profitable sometimes it's like a waste , and even the elite maps nothing be dropping, the market sucks too.
Crates drop prices because they suck...
Elite hardly drops nothing and it eats our potions and potions are quite expensive since we burn more than 100 #the struggle
Shooting cannons for 1 gold is useless....
Begging got useless....
Event didn't even benefit for the poor players =\ it was just based for the high and alrighty people
Mobs got extremely powerful over the last updates like something changed .....
Elixirs seem to have no effects in elite at all....
I see why people are scamming , even the rich players are scamming others and tricking them...
they even said game was focused on pve yet pvp is ruined.. They need to add like 4 truelees in each pvp map to balance it out imo....
F2p yes but there's absolutely no balanced between paid and free.
Merching is useless now i can't even merch any locked crates anymore lol. Basically what should really happen is if the game is all based on crates why not increase the prices on crates so money will be balanced in game, just like how the prices of energy suddenly raised.
Yea you shouldn't need a lottery in real life to succeed

obee
11-06-2014, 05:45 PM
These armors are good only for twinks. They are designed so they scale gradually from the lowest to the highest level. They still give a good armor boost so they are not as bad for casual players, they allow you do elites and if you add a para gem then you will have almost the same damage as a upgraded myth set.

I agree they are not the best item but really good items should not be limited time only.

If you have a myth set then enjoy it while it lasts. If new mythic armor is released then it is going to be really expensive. The current mythic set is affordable and reliable. So care what you wish for, many people complaing about new armors not being as good but if sts releases new myth armors im sure many of them won't even have the gold to buy it, myself included.
The new mythic armor should not drop in locks, it should be farmable.

Amvulpix
11-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Yea you shouldn't need a lottery in real life to succeed

Ikr so why do we need a crate in AL to succeed ;) ;)

gumball3000
11-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Thats what most of the population wants but we know sts doesnt always do what we want.

Dogoeswoof
@Amvulpix

There are problems in the economy of AL but in every economy, there are problems, and there is no such thing as a utopia friend

If locked crates aren't your thing, don't touch em XD
If elites aren't your thing, you don't have to do them:)
The event did help poor players, those who stayed with it and farmed with friends for energy and ran probably got enough for at least a vanity or grimm
Merching is not easy, I am terrible at it and its definitely not for the impatient like me haha
Remember, getting rich is not going to happen in a day and its not easy. Unless you open locked which is completely optional
Also, you don't have to get rich by winning the crate lottery. I did it through farming elites and km4 and eventually through events. I believe that crates are only a shortcut if you want to spend money. My advice - wait til new season and new maps and farm a ton of those new elites.
And remember, have fun and stay positive, if you want to take a break take a break like I did and rejoin when there are events and new updates which are always a blast!

Amvulpix

Totally agree it should be farmable

Amvulpix
11-06-2014, 05:48 PM
@Amvulpix

There are problems in the economy of AL but in every economy, there are problems, and there is no such thing as a utopia friend

The event did help poor players, those who stayed with it and farmed with friends for energy and ran probably got enough for at least a vanity or grimm
Merching is not easy, I am terrible at it and its definitely not for the impatient like me haha
Remember, getting rich is not going to happen in a day and its not easy. Unless you open locked which is completely optional
And remember, have fun and stay positive, if you want to take a break take a break like I did and rejoin when there are events and new updates which are always a blast!

Lol I can complain less im just supporting the poor and the undergeared / unwealth people :) . Yea I totally understand what you saying.

obee
11-06-2014, 05:53 PM
@Amvulpix

Doesn't have to be a utopia. I'm saying mythics and arcanes should be farmable, and like you said, you should have to grind for it. It's not like everyone is going to get the new amulet in a day even though it's farmable. STS would lose money.

Kingumar
11-06-2014, 06:00 PM
i am a non-plat user and i made millions from this event

Tabeer Amin
11-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Sts don't work for free..They earn money from games (plats)
U cant blame them for it
It's their job ;)
( m a non plat user too, hate it but it's ok ;) )

matanofx
11-06-2014, 11:45 PM
I wish you could farm the best endgame gear so everyone has the chance to participate in endgame pvp, elite maps and so on.

Personally I haven't had any luck at all with crates which kinda annoys me I won't be able to have decent/best gear without having to open these crates

LOL ignore my posts and other peoples posts and just keep crying, thats how us hard working people who dont open crates and still have the best endgame gear see you.

What i say is simple, you dont need platinum to make it here, it just has the possibility to make you rich alot faster.

Instanthumor
11-07-2014, 12:48 AM
There are many individuals in game who succeeded financially in game without the use of Platinum. Look at Basketholic, for example. Probably the top 5 or top 3 richest person in this game. How many locks did he open? Zero. I think I made my point.

And Obee, there is a farmable arcane item as well as a mythic item coming in the near future.

It doesn't make since. You might profit from it, but we don't.

Sts is a company. Companies make money.

Pillowhead
11-07-2014, 01:21 AM
"Mythics and arcanes should be farmable" Ok lets say like this, if myths and arcns was farmable, the drop rate would be lower than an arcane egg from locked, and everyone would be complaining anyway.
And people that complain about that the event is for richer players, sit up, farm for 7h day, and you will for sure get a good amount with gold :).
If you are to lazy, blame yourself for being poor and stop complain on rich players, events.

radiking
11-07-2014, 02:38 AM
I'd agree to your point once upon a time but hey sts is slowly helping f2p players too I never had a Grimm >mythic pet this time they made it for tokens so had to work for it..many things that used to plat only are now almost free.Halloween event was best (I heard tarlok was super fun) I missed the event sadly ..so stop nagging and improve your merch skills.what ever u say mythic armor and helm are the best so far..except the fact that it has less armor and health ..

TheBoon
11-07-2014, 03:55 AM
Yeah, you reap just what you sow , if you sow laziness, you will reap also bs :)

obee
11-07-2014, 06:59 AM
Yeah, you reap just what you sow , if you sow laziness, you will reap also bs :)
If you were there in S1 and 2, good gear was much easier and fun to get back then. Nowadays, you can still get it, but you are basically working more then having fun.

Pillowhead
11-07-2014, 07:25 AM
The game would be boring after a couple days if everything was easy to get, if AL is to hard for you, play something else.

obee
11-07-2014, 07:33 AM
The game would be boring after a couple days if everything was easy to get, if AL is to hard for you, play something else.
I never said it's too hard, I'm saying make the top gear farmable, but make it hard. Guys please read what I'm saying before you post...

Ssneakykills
11-07-2014, 07:52 AM
LOL ignore my posts and other peoples posts and just keep crying, thats how us hard working people who dont open crates and still have the best endgame gear see you.

What i say is simple, you dont need platinum to make it here, it just has the possibility to make you rich alot faster.

What? How am I crying I'm just suggesting and voicing my opinion

I'm not even going to give you a decent reply because you used the word cry

Serancha
11-07-2014, 08:09 AM
If you were there in S1 and 2, good gear was much easier and fun to get back then. Nowadays, you can still get it, but you are basically working more then having fun.

You weren't here in season 1 and 2....

Wutzgood
11-07-2014, 08:16 AM

Lol.

Amvulpix
11-07-2014, 08:32 AM
Better to shoot cannons I make around a few k per day it has paid off, in about a year I made roughly a good amount,
But in times like this it's rather pointless to merch , I know back in the few expansions Merching paid off but now it's like meh.. Lol. If you think about it... XD XD

Amvulpix
11-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Lol it's best to just liquidate random stuff xD

nelson131
11-07-2014, 09:32 AM
well serancha i was in s1 s2. account creation date jan 30 2013.
and yes......elites were hard....really hard but things were relatively affordable and f2p..... though i think sts needed to stard earn money in s3, so introduced mythics,arcanes and locks. and yes. why play a game like a chore when u already have to work/study?
that's why i decided to go into long term hoarding to offset the inflation. anyway i won't rage as long as sts doesn't increase pot prices

obee
11-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Do you operate my account? I created obee the day of release...I wasn't on forums then, don't tell me something that's not true. Stay off my threads if you are gonna try to instigate me.

Onepiedead
11-07-2014, 04:11 PM
well serancha i was in s1 s2. account creation date jan 30 2013.
and yes......elites were hard....really hard but things were relatively affordable and f2p..... though i think sts needed to stard earn money in s3, so introduced mythics,arcanes and locks. and yes. why play a game like a chore when u already have to work/study?
that's why i decided to go into long term hoarding to offset the inflation. anyway i won't rage as long as sts doesn't increase pot prices

Locks were introduced in season 2

Dumbledore
11-07-2014, 08:36 PM
True, the gear was, summed up in one word : Crap

Neither did it look cool, I for one don't want to run around looking like my bones are sticking out, I'm already a mage c'mon :/

As for mythics being farmable, that wont happen ever...so forget about that, lets try to stay on topic, the events aren't offering much for the F2P players but I disagree.

We got blinky eggs(300k) with just using normal energy which regenerated for free , I personally very much enjoyed this event and unlike the winter ursoth one, I didn't get bored once!! Which I find shocking to myself...stg did a better job than theyve ever done and almost everyone made some money off the vanities or eggs or crates, as for lb, those who wanted to go the extra mile and invest did , at their own risk , and deserve those banners and lb vanities, not everything is for everyone, its for who works for it

However even though I agree with you that its not really a player leaderboard till everyone has an equal shot at it(as in F2P players too), it would not be a economically wise move, for stg, and they've put in effort into events, I'm just happy with what I got and can't wait for the winter event to make some gold, for free. :)

obee
11-07-2014, 10:53 PM
True, the gear was, summed up in one word : Crap

Neither did it look cool, I for one don't want to run around looking like my bones are sticking out, I'm already a mage c'mon :/

As for mythics being farmable, that wont happen ever...so forget about that, lets try to stay on topic, the events aren't offering much for the F2P players but I disagree.

We got blinky eggs(300k) with just using normal energy which regenerated for free , I personally very much enjoyed this event and unlike the winter ursoth one, I didn't get bored once!! Which I find shocking to myself...stg did a better job than theyve ever done and almost everyone made some money off the vanities or eggs or crates, as for lb, those who wanted to go the extra mile and invest did , at their own risk , and deserve those banners and lb vanities, not everything is for everyone, its for who works for it

However even though I agree with you that its not really a player leaderboard till everyone has an equal shot at it(as in F2P players too), it would not be a economically wise move, for stg, and they've put in effort into events, I'm just happy with what I got and can't wait for the winter event to make some gold, for free. :)
The new mythic amulet is farmable. In my other idea, I mentioned that there should be 2 quests for the same armor. One that has an easier quest, but depends on locks a little bit, and one that is lock grand free., but it is much harder.

Auso
11-25-2014, 12:16 PM
yes,but the biggest problem is that someone who farm for gold cant make 5-10-20 m for energy and be on LB...but plat user can easy buy loooot of energy and get LB vanity...that is biggest problem in game.......PLAT USERS who spend money and money on game and buy best gears and example go in pvp and very very easy kill some guy who get gears with hours of farming...and still that "noob" cant beat "plat user"......thats the PROBLEM ! :)

Pillowhead
11-25-2014, 03:49 PM
yes,but the biggest problem is that someone who farm for gold cant make 5-10-20 m for energy and be on LB...but plat user can easy buy loooot of energy and get LB vanity...that is biggest problem in game.......PLAT USERS who spend money and money on game and buy best gears and example go in pvp and very very easy kill some guy who get gears with hours of farming...and still that "noob" cant beat "plat user"......thats the PROBLEM ! :)

Gear is not a problem if you are skilled in PVP. ^+^