PDA

View Full Version : Anybody thought about pet with loot reroll?

Lebby Angela Villamar
11-05-2014, 05:21 AM
Hey, guys! Did you ever thought about having a pet that provides you 15% (or less) loot reroll? What do you guys think? I hope the developers would release at least one... =)

Arrowz
11-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Already luck elixirs and amulet. I doubt this will happen

Dex Scene
11-05-2014, 04:44 PM
No more loot reroll stuffs please. We already have very few things to farm to get some good amount of gold. Increasing the total stackable luck % means flood of good worthy items.

Roycedamagnet
11-10-2014, 10:53 AM
No more loot reroll stuffs please. We already have very few things to farm to get some good amount of gold. Increasing the total stackable luck % means flood of good worthy items.

Yea dats right

Xorrior
11-11-2014, 05:31 AM
I wouldn't rule it out of the equation. We have an adventure kit that gives a permanent 15% XP boost, and a pet, which you'll get for a few real quid. It's being tinkered with and released later sometime.

If the finance dept do some number crunching and think that a permanent reroll kit with new pet, paid with cash, boosts the income, then it can happen. It would prolly be nothing more than 15% luck reroll.

When it comes to business and money, never rule anything out.

Raselph
11-11-2014, 07:24 AM

yes...our AL market would crash ... matter of seconds...

Pillowhead
12-05-2014, 06:07 PM
A cute leprechaun pet, +1