PDA

View Full Version : 15 bear help

Misfit
11-05-2014, 07:57 AM
I am currently a 15 sbl bear (using l10 purple) and i am just terrible. My build is 6 rage 6 stomp 1 sms 1 cs and i use expert and l15 dex hallo helm along with my launcher. I barely ever win, is my build wrong? Or am i just not using the right tactics? If you have any helpful information please post it below. Thanks!

P.S. Buying l15 purp launcher

Ani-Will-Kill
11-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Misfit you need 5 stomp and 1 skill point on the other slash, trust me, I've gotten to the point to where I don't lose unless I'm not full when the fight starts. Just practice, and if your lucky enough to fight me, you might learn a thing or two

HeyitsTubs
11-05-2014, 08:43 AM
I agree with ani, however, since you metion a sbl build, you need to concentrate on the freeze-stomp combo for extra damage. You are aware of that proc right? Anyway i recomend the folowing. 6 rage, 6 stomp, 1 sms, (1 vs for bears, or 1 cs for mage (root 5 sec)

Hope it helps

IGN: Tubbybehr

iRandom
11-05-2014, 10:03 AM
Misfit you need 5 stomp and 1 skill point on the other slash, trust me, I've gotten to the point to where I don't lose unless I'm not full when the fight starts. Just practice, and if your lucky enough to fight me, you might learn a thing or two

UMM>>> NO! by l15 bear had 6-6-1-1 and beat anything with 3 slashes

iRandom
11-05-2014, 10:06 AM
I agree with ani, however, since you metion a sbl build, you need to concentrate on the freeze-stomp combo for extra damage. You are aware of that proc right? Anyway i recomend the folowing. 6 rage, 6 stomp, 1 sms, (1 vs for bears, or 1 cs for mage (root 5 sec)

Hope it helps

I agree with tubs about the combo and skill allocation.
additionally
1. auto, wait for freeze proc, stomp, sms, back up, repeat.............. auto at 12 and stay at 12 then go to 8m and stomp follow with a cs then back up
2. If not, then replace sbl with forg..... same except don't wait to stomp and never back up

Rescind
11-05-2014, 01:28 PM

Hope it helps

I don't agree with his tactic for sbl. As a sbl user myself, I have found that waiting for the ice proc increases your chances of losing. The auto attack speed of the talons are faster than the sbl. What I do is play normally like a talon bear but I tend keep my distance when I have them stunned by my stomp / frozen by sbl

AppleNoob
11-05-2014, 07:26 PM

I am not sure if you actually have an ego or if you are just a troll.
Anyways the suggested build is 6 rage 5 stomp 1 sms 1 crippling 1 cb, or 6 rage 6 stomp 1 sms 1 crippling.

iRandom
11-05-2014, 09:37 PM
I don't agree with his tactic for sbl. As a sbl user myself, I have found that waiting for the ice proc increases your chances of losing. The auto attack speed of the talons are faster than the sbl. What I do is play normally like a talon bear but I tend keep my distance when I have them stunned by my stomp / frozen by sbl

last time i played sbl had more range? or is it just me

DivineMoustache
11-05-2014, 10:14 PM
best thing to do with sbl is kite stomp and auto until you see a freeze. if you don't get one, stomp quickly before their stomp cools down, and run backwards until your stomp cools down.

Etarbitrev
11-06-2014, 06:19 AM
UMM>>> NO! by l15 bear had 6-6-1-1 and beat anything with 3 slashes

Vs me pls? IGN
Aimt, In/vertibrate, Atarms, Certi, Badmove.
Pm these I should be on.

~ Inv

Etarbitrev
11-06-2014, 06:21 AM

Tru dat.

HeyitsTubs
11-06-2014, 08:16 AM
For the gear, i recommend lvl 15 haloween helm dex, lvl 15 sbl pink (quite expenisve though), and artisan armour.

HeyitsTubs
11-06-2014, 08:30 AM
good point Etarbitrev... sbl loadup is usually used as a "secondary buildup." In low lvl pvp fights the traditional talon build tends to be most effective. Talon build setup: lvl 15 haloween dex helm, lvl 15 talon, lvl 15 gruesome evidence bracer, lvl 15 expert/art. Skill distribution: 6 rage, 5 stomp, 1 sms, 1 cs, 1 vs. Ive also tested the 1cb instead of 1 vs. It proves to be quite effective since the -5/10 dmg is alot at that lvl. For the ring i prefer to have a armour enhancing ring and damage/crit ring.

iRandom
11-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Vs me pls? IGN
Aimt, In/vertibrate, Atarms, Certi, Badmove.
Pm these I should be on.

~ Inv

look who i quoted........

Autq
11-06-2014, 11:51 PM
6611 is best build ever

Etarbitrev
11-07-2014, 03:52 AM
look who i quoted........

Whoopty doo.

iRandom
11-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Whoopty doo.

Im hated :(
and anything was a hyperbole! :)

Stompe
11-07-2014, 12:07 PM
6 rage>6 stomp>2 sms>kite,repeat

but I highly recommend not to go sbl at lvl 15 especially with a l10 purple launcher. if you can't afford pink 15, then just use talon/shield set up. or if you want to be a narby; use a forg

-Ltd

zaorago
11-07-2014, 12:09 PM
6 rage>6 stomp>2 sms>kite,repeat

but I highly recommend not to go sbl at lvl 15 especially with a l10 purple launcher. if you can't afford pink 15, then just use talon/shield set up. or if you want to be a narby; use a forg

-Ltd

I agree.