PDA

View Full Version : Disconnect,disconnect and more disconnect.

Sakurahb
11-05-2014, 12:50 PM
So i logged in game and a friend invited to do elites.

First map : We all got DC at the first group of mobs.

Second map: We all got DC at the first group again.

Third map: Well you know what happened...

Sigh :(

Commander.
11-05-2014, 02:57 PM
i complained about the same thing , this problem ruined the event for me , wasted my kits and time also didn't let me reach the plat rank i reached 4090 points tho and when i contacted support they said its my connection problem , idk how u can convince them that the problem isn't from our connections .

Cuddlydragons
11-05-2014, 03:02 PM
Commander stop making this about the event! lol....it has fook all to do with event! its the broken elites...ya know, the normal end game of AL!

Commander.
11-05-2014, 03:05 PM
ops.

Commander.
11-05-2014, 03:06 PM
its not only in elites

Sakurahb
11-05-2014, 05:53 PM
i complained about the same thing , this problem ruined the event for me , wasted my kits and time also didn't let me reach the plat rank i reached 4090 points tho and when i contacted support they said its my connection problem , idk how u can convince them that the problem isn't from our connections .
I'm sure this is not my connection because all my party get DC... Btw we just got more one DC few minutes ago.

jerzy448
11-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Im dcing in regular maps too. Ping spikes up to 120k then dc. So many times today

Justg
11-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Hey guys,

We're trying to figure out the issue. This is a tough thing to track down. It would be very helpful if you could provide:

- what were you doing at the time
- when did it happen (the more precise the better),
- IP address
- device type
- connection

Thanks!

- g

Sakurahb
11-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Hey guys,

We're trying to figure out the issue. This is a tough thing to track down. It would be very helpful if you could provide:

-what were you doing at the time
-when did it happen (the more precise the better),
-IP address
-device type
- connection

Thanks!

- g
About the time i can go elite right now and i will get DC.

CheifR
11-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Hey guys,

-what were you doing at the time
-when did it happen (the more precise the better),
-IP address
-device type
- connection

Thanks!

- g
Any and every time of the day. On,my ZTEAndroid with the perfect internet connection I've always had. Mostly tends to happen on maps that spawn large groups of monsters at one area (Said my guildmates) but others say it just happens whenever they're on any pve map period (including me)

Avshow
11-05-2014, 11:53 PM
this always happens when we reach to the group of mobs

in any elite maps

Arpluvial
11-06-2014, 12:05 AM
Hey guys!

We have an official thread to help the team track down the issues. Please post the information Justg requested in the following thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!

The requested information follows:
- what were you doing at the time
- when did it happen (the more precise the better),
- IP address
- device type
- connection

Keeping it all in one place helps out. :) For the time being, I'm going to lock this thread. We thank you ahead of time for any extra information you can provide on the official thread!