PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected Everytime!

Churjya
11-05-2014, 08:44 PM
So, Today i got disconnected from the Arcane legends server everytime i tried to log in. Even sometimes In the Midle of a game. I don't know what could be the problem. Why this is happening? Please fix it as soon as possible. i use Google Chrome latest version 38. Thank you.

EDIT: I uninstalled the google Chrome browser and installed everything again. But now the game stuck on downloading the data files for hours.108509

Snagged
11-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Omg same problem, I've been disconnected a lot lately, I can't even log into any of my Characters, estimated time I can okay without dc is 5sec to 10 minutes.

Churjya
11-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Omg same problem, I've been disconnected a lot lately, I can't even log into any of my Characters, estimated time I can okay without dc is 5sec to 10 minutes.

i guess the problem is not in our net connection. The google chrome client itself has the problem of sudden DC. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I stopped playing AL.

Neppie
11-07-2014, 01:01 AM
Every map DC random pt member... Game is impossible to play.... Ping just drops down and kicks

Churjya
11-07-2014, 02:27 AM
Every map DC random pt member... Game is impossible to play.... Ping just drops down and kicks

That's true

Snagged
11-07-2014, 08:13 AM
I've stopped playing to, all I can do now is look through Forums for help

Lenna Drake
11-09-2014, 02:30 PM
And guess what? Sts announced the new Christmas event lol yeah they don't have time to solve this big problem but a lot of time for making another event lol

Churjya
11-09-2014, 07:46 PM
And guess what? Sts announced the new Christmas event lol yeah they don't have time to solve this big problem but a lot of time for making another event lol

Maybe they are working On this Problem as i type. If not, then i am sure they will lose players. No matter how good they make their in-game contents, ultimately dc eats fun.

Lenna Drake
11-10-2014, 10:45 AM
Yeah they gonna make us wait until Christmas to solve the trouble lol well I stop playing this game anyway lol well I hope they fix this problem sooner or really gonna lose many players like you said

Churjya
11-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Yeah they gonna make us wait until Christmas to solve the trouble lol well I stop playing this game anyway lol well I hope they fix this problem sooner or really gonna lose many players like you said

If that so... that's a whole month to come...Well...looking at the Android client update, I hope this problem will be fixed soon enough. Lets not lose faith on STG :)

Raselph
11-11-2014, 05:24 AM
seriously? my android or PC or my iOS doesnt get any DC ...im confused...am i the only one who is "immune" to these DCs?

Churjya
11-11-2014, 07:35 AM
seriously? my android or PC or my iOS doesnt get any DC ...im confused...am i the only one who is "immune" to these DCs?
Then you are lucky!. I am ok with
some minor dc problem.But I get dc even when i click on log-in option. I even tried to log in from different computers but the result was same as expected. Trust me, there are 50% player who is having this problem right now.
:) Can i borrow your immunity for 1 week.

Churjya
11-11-2014, 11:33 AM
At least you guys have log in to game for 5-10 min. I don't even have acces to any town/map. Well... Chrome client gets disconnected while downloading Data file. Its been 4days.. being with this Dc problem. you see we still waiting...

Nature
11-11-2014, 01:03 PM
My party and I tried running elite jagged trails, we all lag and dc at very beginning of map. This happened more than 10 times today in the last hour. This needs to be fixed before any new content comes out.

Remiem
11-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Hey guys. Just so you know, we are working on resolving this issue asap. Unfortunately I do not have any specifics at this time, but I will update you all as soon as I know an ETA for any fixes.

Churjya
11-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Hey guys. Just so you know, we are working on resolving this issue asap. Unfortunately I do not have any specifics at this time, but I will update you all as soon as I know an ETA for any fixes.
I am so happy to hear from you, thank you. I am sorry that i made this thread looked like you are being forced to fix it. But, we love your game and sometimes it becomes a habbit of playing in daily routine. Its up to you now...all we can do is to wait and watch.

Paulnaj
11-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Forced to fix? Ofcourse lol!