PDA

View Full Version : I lol when it comes to level 10-15 dueling... what a joke

JBah
02-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Seriously... what makes the kdr so special?

That 15s lurk games till they find lower lvl games?

That well known twink pvpers (won't list names) join teams on which they know they won't die?

Can anyone answer these questions?

KingFu
02-06-2011, 05:38 PM
I did it once. Only have 47 kills on my lvl 10 since I got bored and wanted to try it. It's skilless and boring.

Royce
02-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Seriously... what makes the kdr so special?

Nothing at all. Anyone who puts any stock in those stats at all has obviously not been playing the game very long. I realize some people want to care because it's the only real stat we have to measure by, but unfortunately it's not a very good measuring stick when you consider boosting and all the other ways of padding your count.

Protank
02-07-2011, 05:54 AM
Well I pvp my lvl ten alot when I get bored. I never join a game under my lvl and I take pride in killing alot of those lvl 15-18s. Skilless mabey but I love watching em freak out or leave after I kill em so fast. Or the shock and aww when they join my grp and see I'm not lieing and i really am lvl10. It's pretty entertaining to me :)

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/8e3d17a8.jpg
This is not my pvp gear cuz I get kited and pwn'd but I wanted to show u guys some sick dps for a lvl 10 ;)

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/115a485b.jpg
This is my pvp gear. Call me what u want. Idc. I have fun killing with him and teaching others around this lvl how pvp better. Good times :)

I haven't killed a 19 or a 20 yet but mabey one day :P

JBah
02-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Well I pvp my lvl ten alot when I get bored. I never join a game under my lvl and I take pride in killing alot of those lvl 15-18s. Skilless mabey but I love watching em freak out or leave after I kill em so fast. Or the shock and aww when they join my grp and see I'm not lieing and i really am lvl10. It's pretty entertaining to me :)

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/8e3d17a8.jpg
This is not my pvp gear cuz I get kited and pwn'd but I wanted to show u guys some sick dps for a lvl 10 ;)

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/115a485b.jpg
This is my pvp gear. Call me what u want. Idc. I have fun killing with him and teaching others around this lvl how pvp better. Good times :)

I haven't killed a 19 or a 20 yet but mabey one day :P

I've seen you around quite a bit. Very nice dex bear. I'd ask for a match but I went 12 because of the 17's joining 12 games. I did get lucky with a 21 when I got bored and joined a 17 game. (Was very entertaining, used daggers the whole time, I highly recommend it)

I join lower lvl games...but mainly just to watch. Only attack when i'm jumped. But found a new hobby. I hunt wabbits...(in this scenario, I'm talking about lovenus) 12 games quitted so far...I think he logged, finally. Lol

Barbamitsos
02-07-2011, 04:49 PM
i've seen you around quite a bit. Very nice dex bear. I'd ask for a match but i went 12 because of the 17's joining 12 games. I did get lucky with a 21 when i got bored and joined a 17 game. (was very entertaining, used daggers the whole time, i highly recommend it)

i join lower lvl games...but mainly just to watch. Only attack when i'm jumped. But found a new hobby. I hunt wabbits...(in this scenario, i'm talking about lovenus) 12 games quitted so far...i think he logged, finally. Lol

please tell me u granted him deaths

Zerious
02-07-2011, 07:27 PM
There is skill involved if you use something other than a bear. Bears are op. I'm not complaining, since i use bears myself, but if you want to test your "skill", try making an archer that can beat bears at that level XD If that's too hard, try an elf.

JBah
02-07-2011, 10:53 PM
please tell me u granted him deaths

Saying he stays more than a second when I enter :D

JBah
02-07-2011, 10:57 PM
There is skill involved if you use something other than a bear. Bears are op. I'm not complaining, since i use bears myself, but if you want to test your "skill", try making an archer that can beat bears at that level XD If that's too hard, try an elf.

You thought bears were op before...6 rage... no one really stands a chance now...

Honestly...birds stand more of a chance than elves. Once an elf is stunned...game over

Protank
02-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Well thx Jbah. I would love to vs ur 12. Hit me up xD

Edit: got 1.7 last nite woh I thought my dps was sik b4...http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/614db1bd.jpg

TwinkTastical
02-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Well, as the person who... pretty much... runs twinking, those people who play for kdr you mentioned, arent twinks, theyre insecure 10 year olds.

Zerious
02-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Well, as the person who... pretty much... runs twinking, those people who play for kdr you mentioned, arent twinks, theyre insecure 10 year olds.

you don't run twinking :P

JBah
02-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Well thx Jbah. I would love to vs ur 12. Hit me up xD

Edit: got 1.7 last nite woh I thought my dps was sik b4...http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/614db1bd.jpg

I've vs.d you before I think. Sent a request xfreeballerx.

Edit: Oh...and mine's 254 ;)

Protank
02-09-2011, 12:53 PM
you don't run twinking :P

Have u ever vs'd any of twinks toons? I doubt it. If u have, did u not fail..? He has been here way b4 u. I don't see how he hasn't and doesn't run it. Plz explain.

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 12:57 PM
He doesn't run twinking, but he sure as hell is good. He could beat me as a 27 with his lvl 19!

Protank
02-09-2011, 01:02 PM
I've vs.d you before I think. Sent a request xfreeballerx.

Edit: Oh...and mine's 254 ;)

Ya I think ur right. Get at me if u see me on we can take down some high lvls together or we can vs each other again. Mabey u were 10 last time I seen u idk idr.

Zerious
02-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Have u ever vs'd any of twinks toons? I doubt it. If u have, did u not fail..? He has been here way b4 u. I don't see how he hasn't and doesn't run it. Plz explain.

I didn't say he wasn't good. I know Twink is good. but he doesn't "run" twinking. Just because someone is good at something doesn't mean they "run" it. Way to kiss up to Twink....

Protank
02-09-2011, 02:00 PM
I've known tt since the days when lvl 19s were the only twinks and i was on Alterratank almost every day. Asked him if I ever kissed up to him then or now. I'm sure he will tell u his opinion on that.

All I'm saying is if someone can take out any anybody (regardless of his name), how does he not run it.

What lvl twinks do u twink herwolf cuz I need to vs u. I'm having a really hard time respecting anything u say since last week when u called me ignorant on one of my threads. Sry but I never notice u b4 then. Plz tell so I can find u on & vs u.
Maybe then we can acquire some respect.

JBah
02-09-2011, 03:59 PM
I've known tt since the days when lvl 19s were the only twinks and i was on Alterratank almost every day. Asked him if I ever kissed up to him then or now. I'm sure he will tell u his opinion on that.
All I'm saying is if someone can take out any anybody (regardless of his name), how does he not run it.
What lvl twinks do u twink werwolf cuz I need to vs u. I'm having a really hard time respecting anything u say since last week when u called me ignorant on one of my threads. Sry but I never notice u b4 then. Plz tell so I can find u on & vs u.
Maybe then we can acquire some respect.

Zeriousbird, Zeriouself, Zeriousbear?

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Protank, you still play on Alterra?

Protank
02-09-2011, 04:23 PM
I havnt played alterratank in a while still have him tho.

What lvl are the zerious toons?

Zerious
02-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Herwolf, why start name calling? I like fighting lvl 15's on my lvl 10 dexbear. I think it's a lil more balanced then fighting lvl 10s with him cuz he op imo. All I'm saying is it suks when lv20's come in and smash us all.
I'm not ignorant but now i think u might be...

I believe you meant this post. Sorry for the confusion there, I never went back to this thread to clarify what i meant. When I said "you" i didn't literally mean You, Protank, I was addressing anyone who complains about it. You say you weren't complaining, so it doesn't apply to you.

About "Kissing up" to Tt. I think we can both agree that if he wanted to prove he "ran twinking" he would speak up for himself. No need to jump in on something that had nothing to do with you in the first place. That's where i got the "kissing up" part.

lvl 20 Twinks:
Zeriousbird
Zerousbear
Zeriouself

lvl 25
Zeriousvslb

lvl 30
Zeriouswolf

lvl 35
Zeriously

Beating me isn't gonna prove anything, but i never turn down I match. I never once said I was great, beat Tt, or anything that made me appear as an iconic twink-player. But very well. Add any of them, and pm me when I'm on. If I beat you, I beat you, I won't make a big deal out of it like posting on the forums. If I lose I expect the same courtesy from you. If not, well, I'll have this post as a reminder.

Deal?

P.S: I met twinks who've claimed to have beaten Tt. I have their names and I will only confirm them with Tt first before posting them.

Protank
02-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Well.. I know longer think ur ignorant. I'm kinda lost for words now.

I really thought u were gunning for me or trying to start somthn.
I'm glad u clarifide whT u ment.

Hmm well good thing is I pulled my 20 out of retirement and is doing good. Um ya I'll add u on my 20 but ur right, it won't prove a thing.

On the whole tt thing ur right I was jumping in on something that had nothing to do with me.

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Well.. I know longer think ur ignorant. I'm kinda lost for words now.

I really thought u were gunning for me or trying to start somthn.
I'm glad u clarifide whT u ment.

Hmm well good thing is I pulled my 20 out of retirement and is doing good. Um ya I'll add u on my 20 but ur right, it won't prove a thing.

On the whole tt thing ur right I was jumping in on something that had nothing to do with me.
I like this guy. He's cool. When he misunderstands something, and someone corrects him, it seems like he will always be cool with it. I need that kind of attribute. (other than int, dex, and str.)

Zerious
02-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Lol fa sho! I'm still up to that fight tho :D

Zerious
02-09-2011, 06:45 PM
I like this guy. He's cool. When he misunderstands something, and someone corrects him, it seems like he will always be cool with it. I need that kind of attribute. (other than int, dex, and str.)

tch! you and me both.... We should be lawyers bruh XD

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Lawyers sounds good.

Zerious
02-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Dude lawyers = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4444$$$$$$$$$$4$$$

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 06:56 PM
only 4444 bucks? i'm out. ;)

Zerious
02-09-2011, 06:59 PM
no no no, consider the 4444, but for each $, is a zero behind the 4444.

soo...

444,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bucks...

ok maybe i exaggerated the lawyer income just a little... But it's still a good idea :D

noobmigo
02-09-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm in. 6 digits is enough for me.

Protank
02-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Lol fa sho! I'm still up to that fight tho :D

Same, although i a bit rusty i still i have a chance.

Alterracub is ign get at me :)

Zerious
02-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Same, although i a bit rusty i still i have a chance.

Alterracub is ign get at me :)

Sure thing :D