PDA

View Full Version : Halloween LB vanity sets worth their price?

epicrrr
11-06-2014, 02:55 AM
A vanitys' worth depends on their availability and their demand, if im correct all top 25 (rog mage warr) gets all 3 sets of vanities, no matter how long they've hoarded or control of how much is released (by them) in the game, with the game as is now, is their current selling price(20m+ per set) acceptable and worth it?

oh and how bout these old vanities, arlors and commando?

Froxanthar
11-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Its p2w LB prizes. They spent millions of gold or $ to get it. Some said it aint gonna be cheap.

rokksteady
11-06-2014, 11:36 AM
The winners got all 3 vanities???? what the heck?!

Ssneakykills
11-06-2014, 11:53 AM
I don't know why everyone is rushing to sell all three now it's smart to hold on to them because they can only rise in value

Yeah thank me later when they rise in price over time

Tharo
11-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Hopefully STS wont have the same recolored LB prize vanities in the next halloween event as hoarding it may not be a good idea.

Sdbigdaddy
11-06-2014, 09:17 PM
If you are paying 20+m for a set! you can probably afford it. Go and enjoy I say. The LB winners should get what they can because I definitely couldn't grind like they can. Good Job winners.

Btw, I can't imagine someone paying that much gold for the Mage vanity. Yikes.

Ebezaanec
11-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Limited vanities are always high in price. How high they are depends on their looks.

Kakashis
11-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Yeah, lb limited vanities are always worth their price. However I'm not a real fan of any of them. If the rogue was a black sexy vampire, I would have gamed night and day for it, but not for Medusa. 20m is considered cheap, but there are 75+ sets of them out there. I still think green arlor is one of the nicest vanities to date :)

epicrrr
11-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Well theyre not exactly limited, as there are 75 of each of them i think thats a lot in AL. Peopl rushing to sell em for 20m+ each set IMO they'll fall unless someone manage to get most of them.

Anarchist
11-07-2014, 01:51 AM
Are you trying to lower the price so you can get one?

When every rich player who could afford it and wanted it for the exclusivity got his/her set the price will rise cause nobody will be selling anymore.
Better buy it now there are still people selling and you can still attempt legitimate lowballs.

illwilly
11-07-2014, 04:43 AM
Theres more then 75 of each. Think its 86 of each pluss the 3 from epitaph contest. Just count all in lb that has same score and above 25th place.

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 04:52 AM
Limited vanities are worth high prices. Those that are from the LB can clarify how much you worked hard to attain your rank and we can see it just by looking at the banners or the sets being worn by other players.

epicrrr
11-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Are you trying to lower the price so you can get one?

When every rich player who could afford it and wanted it for the exclusivity got his/her set the price will rise cause nobody will be selling anymore.
Better buy it now there are still people selling and you can still attempt legitimate lowballs.

nah no need to get myself an expensive pixels (vanity), and im trying to see how expensive they think it going to be worth, or how low its going to sell.

epicrrr
11-07-2014, 09:01 AM
Limited vanities are worth high prices. Those that are from the LB can clarify how much you worked hard to attain your rank and we can see it just by looking at the banners or the sets being worn by other players.

when they say its "exclusive and limited" im thinking somewhere below 20-30 or 5-10.

Raselph
11-07-2014, 09:32 AM
when they say its "exclusive and limited" im thinking somewhere below 20-30 or 5-10.

This is another reason , but I'm out of topic , I wonder why arcane rings prices don't go down ...that never happened for me yet....i know this is outta topic...srry