PDA

View Full Version : What is your...

SacredKnight
11-06-2014, 03:28 AM
Hey guys! I would like to know, what's your favourite type of contest? ( AL related ). Whether it be take an SS of a cool moment or make an amazing video, I would like to know!

Appeltjes
11-06-2014, 03:29 AM
Just a simple screenshot contest no 20 days or whatsoever :).

Froxanthar
11-06-2014, 03:40 AM
I like any as long as it is inside the game. Sad a bit because I cant do the carving on the previous event. Well, screenshot contest are the best! ❤

SacredKnight
11-06-2014, 03:42 AM
Sounds like everyone loves the SS contests!

Hail
11-06-2014, 04:14 AM
I agree, Screen shots are imo the best and fairest - basically everyone can participate and its quick and easy, only takes max 15minutes (not even) a day.

Arachnophobik
11-06-2014, 04:28 AM
I love the video contests! Just as long as the prizes are good tho, like the arcane legends video guide contest (untradeable vanities, 2000 plat+arcane weapon of choice)

matanofx
11-06-2014, 04:49 AM
My favorite competition and the only one in this game i ever entered is the Best soundtrack contest

Remiem gave us 5 characters from the game -bosses, npc's, pets- we had to give each character a unique song that describes it best, only 3 of those were made and the prizes were very modest.

Dex Scene
11-06-2014, 04:54 AM
SS events cuz I can't do video capture on my phone

Eski
11-06-2014, 06:13 AM
The screenshot contest as the winter one last year is not a contest ...
Its more like a lottery.. But screenshot contest like " post your funny ss" that would be nice..
Sts could choose 10ppl and the community choose the top 3 (winners)

matanofx
11-06-2014, 06:41 AM
Its more like a lottery.. But screenshot contest like " post your funny ss" that would be nice..

Its a nice idea for the community to vote but im afraid it will become a popularity test more than a legit top3 funniest

I dont mind letting STS team choose top 10 and top 3

Goodhabbit
11-06-2014, 08:46 AM
The Screenshot contests! Of course, because it is really fair and based on luck and lastly it does not requires you like creativity that some people don't have, artistic hands etc.

Clickbangboom
11-06-2014, 09:29 AM

I think this idea.

Or if STS made a special weekend quest, so you only have a couple days to do it and then they pick the winner from those who completed it. But then you get back to the lottery thing...

Eski
11-06-2014, 11:03 AM
The Screenshot contests! Of course, because it is really fair and based on luck and lastly it does not requires you like creativity that some people don't have, artistic hands etc.
If it base on luck ..well.. Then its not a contest..

Dex Scene
11-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Community votes is not really a good idea.

Konviict
11-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Back when delphina was dev, we had like every week one contest. Just for fun, every week something else (egg contest, locked, find delph etc...)

Now... meh...

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 06:36 AM
Back when delphina was dev, we had like every week one contest. Just for fun, every week something else (egg contest, locked, find delph etc...)

Now... meh...
It's true that it was fun when Delph was still with us. But STS now are also trying their best to make the game more fun! Let's just put our faith into them :)

Excuses
11-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Definitely screen shot contest.
As long as it's possible to get for every player(some were hard for some players who just started or guildless) , it was the best way to encourage people to play event everyday.
Even my wife enjoyed it so much and made her play every day on events.

I rather like 'lottery style' contest than 'funniest ss' because those standard could be arguable. Easy and unique ss with nice prize would be nice enough to encourage most people to participate.

Roycedamagnet
11-07-2014, 11:47 AM
I love the video contests! Just as long as the prizes are good tho, like the arcane legends video guide contest (untradeable vanities, 2000 plat+arcane weapon of choice) loool u greedy pig!

SacredKnight
11-07-2014, 03:25 PM
loool u greedy pig!

Lul

Arachnophobik
11-12-2014, 10:24 AM
loool u greedy pig!
Lmfaaaao ull like it too when u win mag!!! xD

Ishtmeet
11-12-2014, 10:55 AM
I loved the quiz contests in GH, for forums- Signature, video or screenshot =)