PDA

View Full Version : Winter Vanities issue

famousfame
11-06-2014, 06:44 AM
Guys the Halloween vanities are pretty awesome looking and easily the best vanity to date, now seeing as this is exclusive lb vanity one would expect decent value and return on investments made but that's not the case market is flooded and nobody is buying at expected price, I want sts to look at these vanities and give passive skill buff I.e war - strength, mage - intelligence etc....
What u guys think on this, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

"Winter is Coming" :O

Appeltjes
11-06-2014, 06:45 AM
No -1.

Rich people already have the upperhand so lets change it to -10.

Appeltjes
11-06-2014, 06:46 AM
What are you actually talking about? There isn't anything known about the winter event.

Anarchist
11-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Too many sellers, too many vanities released, few buyers.
It is a vanity has no usefulness whatsoever apart from show off and not everyone willing to spend money just to showoff.

ps: The medusa and ghost vanity need a aura effect. They awfully plain imo.

famousfame
11-06-2014, 06:47 AM
What are you actually talking about? There isn't anything known about the winter event.
Typo dude

Chirurgienne
11-06-2014, 07:07 AM
Don't forget initially, halloween vanities were non tradeable. And you ask for a bonus for return on investments

"return on investments " => Energy kits=> platiniums spent => real money
In my opinion, bonus on halloween vanities just encourages the pay to win more

sry but -1 for me

obee
11-06-2014, 07:21 AM
No, what does the middle class get out of this? You have to think of every player and how they will be affected when you suggest something.

Pillowhead
11-06-2014, 07:44 AM
-1 not really a good idea

Candylicks
11-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Today we get a fix on the ghost vanity! Pink blinky eyes, can't wait.

drgrimmy
11-06-2014, 08:20 AM
They have mentioned several times before that there will never put stats on vanities in this game. They learned their lesson in pocket legends. I will try to dig up the one or two year old post from a developer...

matanofx
11-06-2014, 08:26 AM
Is that really you fame? horrible idea, i hope youre convinced by now with all the explanations above

Vanity is a vanity, nothing more, giving +stat to a vanity defeats the purpose of it being a vanity, not to mention only the richest of the rich could achieve it

If you want return for your gold either wait long enough hoping time would drive price up or dont run LB when the reward is a vanity (which as stated above wasnt even supposed to be trade-able to begin with)

Perhaps it should have remained untrade-able so ensure people their money spent on energy will NOT be returned

Edit: I didnt mean to sound so stingy, sometimes i forget its just a game -.-

Candylicks
11-06-2014, 08:32 AM
I think vanity is a great leaderboard prize, it keeps it more friendly than people going nuts over arcane items. I was perfectly happy w/ the vanity rewards aside from the mage set being launched missing particle effects.

famousfame
11-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Is that really you fame? horrible idea, i hope youre convinced by now with all the explanations above

Vanity is a vanity, nothing more, giving +stat to a vanity defeats the purpose of it being a vanity, not to mention only the richest of the rich could achieve it

If you want return for your gold either wait long enough hoping time would drive price up or dont run LB when the reward is a vanity (which as stated above wasnt even supposed to be trade-able to begin with)

Perhaps it should have remained untrade-able so ensure people their money spent on energy will NOT be returned

Edit: I didnt mean to sound so stingy, sometimes i forget its just a game -.-
Lool yea maybe ur right mata :(

Ebezaanec
11-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Remember the flower hats that gave +15 stat? What was everyone wearing during that time? The same stuff..

Then when the stats were removed? Prices plummeted.

Jirikjurasek
11-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Look of LB vanities have been known before event start
Quantity of LB vanities have been known before event start

that means ===>

Price of LB vanities have been known before event start

Where is a problem? If someone invested more than value of these items, its his/her choice.

Vanity as reward for LB winners is the best and the most :love_heart:healthy:love_heart: thing on this event in my opinion.

Arachnophobik
11-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Nope. Running lb means you either got a lot of cash or a lot of gold already. And with that power im assuming you already have power (max geared or one step closer). Giving the vanities stats would make you godlike XD

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Vanities are just a decoration, I personally think it is not a good idea to put stats into it.

Abersit
11-08-2014, 04:22 AM
Look of LB vanities have been known before event start
Quantity of LB vanities have been known before event start

that means ===>

Price of LB vanities have been known before event start

Where is a problem? If someone invested more than value of these items, its his/her choice.

Vanity as reward for LB winners is the best and the most :love_heart:healthy:love_heart: thing on this event in my opinion.
Yes agreed

worshiped
11-11-2014, 04:10 PM
im poor unfair to me ;D
xD

CAK Vader
11-11-2014, 04:16 PM
im poor unfair to me ;D
xD

I hear ya there ;)