PDA

View Full Version : A new PVP idea

obee
11-06-2014, 07:28 AM
I came up with an idea that could really make PVP much more enjoyable, and even guild wars way more competitive.
30 vs 30-Here's how it works

The object of the game is to destory the other team's base and then kill all their players.
Until a team's base is destroyed, if you die, you will just respawned on your side of the map. The map will be huge btw. If your base is destroyed, whenever you die, you will not respawn. You will just spectate the rest of the match.
To make it fair, players are sent on random teams.
The games will last for 30 minutes. If one team has not won, the winner will be whoever has the most people remaining.

Any feedback?

Appeltjes
11-06-2014, 07:41 AM
To much lag for mobile devices.

intizamfamily888
11-06-2014, 08:45 AM
Good idea it looks like cod style:)

Appeltjes
11-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Good idea it looks like cod style:)

Lol 30 mins cod style? ;p

intizamfamily888
11-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Haha yea

Clickbangboom
11-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Not to rag on your idea, but with all the drama I see coming from PvP and how you have to be a top geared player to stand a chance I think people would just start telling you to leave the team if you are not up to par. So if you're not a top geared player... back to pve with you.

Dumbledore
11-06-2014, 09:41 AM
20v20 30 is too much mate.....and even at that 12v12 between guilds would be legit, like capture the point

Arachnophobik
11-06-2014, 09:56 AM
I love the idea, but im afraid this would cause too much lag. Even the current lag issue isnt fixed even after the mods said it would be last friday. And i think players sent to random teams would be nice but that would mean more people could block the other team. Ya know how pvp goes in al, nobody plays by the rules, theyre in for the kills, a good example of this is al's ctf. And aside from that, i could just imagine by a stroke of luck 30 karma arcane ringers on one team annihilating the opposite side XD

Roycedamagnet
11-06-2014, 10:50 AM
I love the idea, but im afraid this would cause too much lag. Even the current lag issue isnt fixed even after the mods said it would be last friday. And i think players sent to random teams would be nice but that would mean more people could block the other team. Ya know how pvp goes in al, nobody plays by the rules, theyre in for the kills, a good example of this is al's ctf. And aside from that, i could just imagine by a stroke of luck 30 karma arcane ringers on one team annihilating the opposite side XD

Dayum...do dey feed u wid chicken brains these days? 0.o *.*

Agiel Rifandi
11-06-2014, 11:02 AM
nice :D

Instanthumor
11-06-2014, 12:35 PM
It should be a 5v5. You should have to wait ~30sec to respawn. If you get killed early game, people won't want to stay the whole 30min lol. Add arcane towers (turrets) and stuff like that. Would be cool

Magegrimm
11-06-2014, 02:56 PM
One word: lag
Just think about it, I'm not saying it's not a good idea i liked it actually but 30 people besides spam and ganging would be... devastating, maybe 7vs7 but no more than that or people will be ganged as hell (sorry for the expression but it's true).

- Samdegreat
11-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Imagine the heal.... Lol rogue would be dead
Mage and war would live for ever ....

Especially war

Ssneakykills
11-06-2014, 04:04 PM
5vs5 games work as pocket legends already has this implemented and works really well with guild wars or just Radom games. These 5vs5 maps should be bought with tokens or plat I believe in my opinion.

Remiem said the devs are looking into expanding the pvp aspect of the game next year so I'm guessing that's new maps etc like this

rauli.loponen
11-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Very good idea but like 10vs10 or 15vs15 would be better in my opinion.

-Onabiman

obee
11-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Yea I didn't think about the lag issue

ChillyPepper
11-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Sounds tiny bit like Heroes of Order and Chaos... except its moba

CheifR
11-09-2014, 01:15 AM
I came up with an idea that could really make PVP much more enjoyable, and even guild wars way more competitive.

The object of the game is to destory the other team's base and then kill all their players.
Until a team's base is destroyed, if you die, you will just respawned on your side of the map. The map will be huge btw. If your base is destroyed, whenever you die, you will not respawn. You will just spectate the rest of the match.
The games will last for 30 minutes. If one team has not won, the winner will be whoever has the most people remaining.

Any feedback?
I'm guessing you play League of Legends

Amvulpix
11-09-2014, 01:34 AM

Any feedback?

Good idea it's like a huge war zone really good idea tho people will say it's a bad idea because it's a good idea and I doubt anyone would even like this but me and you.

Raselph
11-09-2014, 01:44 AM

Any feedback?

also , the bases will be at random places but in the same distance eg) if the total area of the map is 100m , the bases will have an equal distance of 90m

something like , like in chess the kings cant be next to the kings , they need to have 1 block distance

Chronexia
11-09-2014, 06:08 AM
It's a good idea actually. But the only problems left to deal with are lags and the disconnection problems.

obee
11-09-2014, 09:48 AM
It's a good idea actually. But the only problems left to deal with are lags and the disconnection problems.
Yea that seems to be a main obstacle in all my ideas