PDA

View Full Version : Winter event question

Bm4_le60
11-06-2014, 08:08 AM
So will the new event have a new energy system?? Just so we know not to buy energys from people or the cs
It would be great if sts could let us know
Thanks

Ssneakykills
11-06-2014, 11:58 AM
If I was to make a guess I would say yes considering the last two events were but wasn't last Christmas a no energy event?

Only time can tell I suppose

GoodSyntax
11-06-2014, 12:05 PM
The energy system was introduced in the Goblin event, and has been present for every event since (Ursoth, Halloween).

It is safe to say that the Winter Event will be energy based as well...

kinzmet
11-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Yes to what kalizzaa said.

I still missed the last winter event where we can find "free" portals instead of farming for energy essences.
The tarlok event was a blast, you actually run the event and not farm to run the event. Thats the real free-to-play event, I hoped that they will also make it like that to the comming winter event. But as what Kali said, the energy system will probably implemented again.

CheifR
11-06-2014, 10:48 PM
It's a long term grind to succeed game! The most gold I've ever had is 500k-Haven't spent a dime on plat and EVEN IM happy with it! As a matter of fact i still have 20 crafted energy kits left!!!! And you all know it'd be a,little op if people had unlimited runs so unlimited chances at grimm as long as event last.. They took our player run economy into consideration when making this decision I'm sure

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 05:05 AM
I still missed the last winter event where we can find "free" portals instead of farming for energy essences.
The tarlok event was a blast, you actually run the event and not farm to run the event. Thats the real free-to-play event, I hoped that they will also make it like that to the comming winter event. But as what Kali said, the energy system will probably implemented again.

Agreed. Finding free portals are actually much better and exciting for me rather than collecting energies and run the event and wait until a bar of energy pop up on your screen when you've wasted your energy. I know you can still collect essences (If you aren't lazy to do that tho) But of course exhaustion will make us decide to just wait for 8 hours to complete one energy point.

Bm4_le60
11-07-2014, 09:38 AM
Agreed. Finding free portals are actually much better and exciting for me rather than collecting energies and run the event and wait until a bar of energy pop up on your screen when you've wasted your energy. I know you can still collect essences (If you aren't lazy to do that tho) But of course exhaustion will make us decide to just wait for 8 hours to complete one energy point.

I hope they being that back it would be really be nice
And people would still buy energys most likly if its a low spawn rate on potals

Remiem
11-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Hey there! To answer the main question, yes, the Winter Event will be energy based just like Halloween and Ursoth. :) We will be discussing your suggestions for free found portals, etc. but I can't make any promises just yet. Just like after Ursoth's we discovered even more things to improve during Halloween. So, no matter what, you can expect that Winter will be even better!

octavos
11-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Hey there! To answer the main question, yes, the Winter Event will be energy based just like Halloween and Ursoth. :) We will be discussing your suggestions for free found portals, etc.

Now...thats really encouraging...inspiring even...If the status does change for whatever reason, please update us in an announcement thread As soon as humanly possible please. So many of us can make arrangements accordingly. Like buying plat...having enough freetime to run these events, or making some sales in CS/AH....ect...Having to wait to the last bloody second can really throw a cog into the spinning machine.

thx for that Remiem,

:ghost:

Bm4_le60
11-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Hey there! To answer the main question, yes, the Winter Event will be energy based just like Halloween and Ursoth. :) We will be discussing your suggestions for free found portals, etc. but I can't make any promises just yet. Just like after Ursoth's we discovered even more things to improve during Halloween. So, no matter what, you can expect that Winter will be even better!

Thanks rem for responding cant wait to see the amazing things you have in store for al

CheifR
11-07-2014, 09:48 PM
I love how much you guys care about what the players think

Ebezaanec
11-08-2014, 12:21 AM
A nice little bonus for the players would be allowing the 3 energy slots to be replenished completely after 8 hours, rather than 1 energy every 8 hours.

Most players use up the 3 energy in one game session anyways.

Kingofninjas
11-16-2014, 04:00 AM
My guess is that STS will only let people continue to fight the boss and thus get loot after they die, if they use an ankh or play revive, thus creating a further plat drain. While you're at it why not raise price in plat of energy too?