PDA

View Full Version : A question about grand gemming

Kriticality
11-06-2014, 01:47 PM
For those that actually have full grand gem mythics, how long did it take you? I'm on a twice a day rotation obv and haven't produced a grand gem in a week. Not suggesting that I should be further along at all, just trying to get a general idea of how long this process has taken people? Weeks, months, years? Really asking bc is still like to play and wondering if I should invest in some decent gear in the interim. Thanks in advance.

Samaeldavisjr
11-06-2014, 02:02 PM
its like opening lockeds. Its all luck. But its doable. Keep crafting around the clock. The grands will happen.

InternetExplorer
11-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Full mythic gear including weapons took me " almost " a month to gem all full grand including rings and necklaces.

but i heard many who took months gemming their gear twice a day but thats just bad luck.

Keep at it, gem it and gem it.. the grand thingy will just pop up when least expected.

scychogost
11-06-2014, 03:25 PM
my full gear took about 2 months

drgrimmy
11-06-2014, 04:56 PM
I would say it takes an average of 20 tries for each grand gem. That equates to about 60 tries for each mythic item, or about two months for each mythic item if you gem every night, as experienced by some as detailed in above posts. Some are more lucky, some are less lucky. It really helps to wait for a 2x grand gem weekend and gem around the clock during them.

obee
11-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Patience is key.

Serancha
11-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Took me 6 months for rogue and 3 months for mage. But that was gemming once a day, since I do a lot of actual playing (as opposed to standing around in town).