PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought,let me know what ya guys think?

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Possibly stack items like the picture I've provided, obviously
It would need some work. For example only can stack items in towns for looks
But when you join pvp,pve ect they will be removed.

photo.JPG

dudetus
11-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Possibly stack items like the picture I've provided, obviously
It would need some work. For example only can stack items in towns for looks
But when you join pvp,pve ect they will be removed.

Jpg

Nice image.

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 04:42 PM
I just noticed it didn't work thanks for pointing out the obvious genius.

dudetus
11-06-2014, 04:44 PM
I just noticed it didn't work thanks for pointing out the obvious genius.

Don't bother, the idea sounds terrible anyways.

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Says the nub that just looking to hate on ideas. Nobody asked you gf though

Itoopeo
11-06-2014, 04:49 PM

Lol

dudetus
11-06-2014, 04:54 PM

Ur title for this thread was "just a thought, let me know what ya guys think". So yes, I was asked to share my thoughts but it ain't my fault that ur idea is terrible.

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Obviously you're a child so just leave my thread thanks.

dudetus
11-06-2014, 05:00 PM

Turned 21 two days ago. By ur idea and it's presentation I'd say u're around the age of 14, but u may also be actually one of those adults suffering from a syndrome called idiotism. Hard to say which case is the truth.

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Lmao givin that you have to try and convince me of how old you are and continue to make
Empty childish jokes because you are a child or lack IQ yourself would make me say different now like I said leave my thread little kid, thanks and have a good day.

Ssneakykills
11-06-2014, 05:04 PM

He's a dude not a child

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Acts like a child very well and by law if you are slow in the head you're still considered a child ima sense so please defend your boyfriend more sneaky

Ssneakykills
11-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Acts like a child very well and by law if you are slow in the head you're still considered a child ima sense so please defend your boyfriend more sneaky

Dam me and dudetus didn't want anyone else knowing we were dating -_-

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 05:07 PM
I can see that pl forums are pretty useless now people used to give good feed back or atleast good reasons as to why other then to just get on and hate on people, threads closed you people are so close minded.

dudetus
11-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Lmao givin that you have to try and convince me of how old you are and continue to make
Empty childish jokes because you are a child or lack IQ yourself would make me say different now like I said leave my thread little kid, thanks and have a good day.

Just by comparing our respective use of vocabulary in this thread I'd say it's not me suffering from low IQ, quite the opposite. Oh and u can't make me leave, I'll keep on posting here as long as this thread is open, which I'd say is not for that long taken in account ur peffedic attempts of insulting. Though it's less abusive that an average PL pvpers attempts (u haven't even said anything about my mom), it's still quite frowned upon to even attempt to insult someone by the mod team.

Ssneakykills
11-06-2014, 05:10 PM
How can we give feedback to something we can't see? You expect too much from us formers

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Like I said I was in the middle of fixing when this guy decides he gonna be a genius and point out the obvious.

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 05:12 PM
So I'm done now thanks for nothing I suppose lol I'm done with this thread, I don't know how to delete so feel free to comment more but I will not be checking this after, hae a good day.

dudetus
11-06-2014, 05:14 PM

So, you're basically saying we should consider u as a child?

dudetus
11-06-2014, 05:16 PM
So I'm done now thanks for nothing I suppose lol I'm done with this thread, I don't know how to delete so feel free to comment more but I will not be checking this after, hae a good day.

Aww don't leave before u fix the amazing pic u prepared for us!

And I thought we had something going on between us :/

merchtime
11-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Anyone sellin' popcorn here?

iamthesurvivor
11-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Everyone so mean... Idea sucks bad tho

KingFu
11-06-2014, 06:02 PM
I like Ur idea Cody!! Nice job bro! Mayb u can stack rings too so u can get more sparkles too? Let me know what Ya guys think!

iiirootzz
11-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Stack all demo sets so you're a walking red cloud? Ohohohoh or perhaps DRAGON PETS yeah that's a good idea lmk

bosstinytitan
11-06-2014, 06:59 PM
I think the only way to make PL not so boring for me is to rush. Too bad I suck at it(pvp) ;(

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Thanks king! You get what I meant obviously all I was trying to say is for example say you have demonic bow set and custom recurve set why not be able to stack them both for look purposes and the user just puts his or her set on first that is to be hidden and the one they want seen secondary.

Cody Green
11-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Just a fun idea for them richies to show off what they got a little more and with some creativity to add to it;)

Covert
11-06-2014, 07:55 PM

Sry but sneaky is my boyfriend, get ur facts str8

This is a very touchy subject Cody I think u shud stop.

synfullmagic_23110
11-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Ahhh the lol's

Somemager
11-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Since were discussing boyfriends me and boss have planned a wedding soon :* <3

bosstinytitan
11-06-2014, 08:15 PM
Shh stahp

KingFu
11-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks king! You get what I meant obviously all I was trying to say is for example say you have demonic bow set and custom recurve set why not be able to stack them both for look purposes and the user just puts his or her set on first that is to be hidden and the one they want seen secondary.

Yeah dude, don't mind the other ppl. They just have restricted imaginations and can't envision it. I get u!!

bosstinytitan
11-06-2014, 08:22 PM
I like the idea, and I think a good idea would be to restrict this to certain items/vanities and make it an incentive to get them.

CrimsonTider
11-06-2014, 08:32 PM

Actually, you asked everyone on the forums when you made this thread. Dudetus was just giving you a hard time and you come back calling him names and then call him the "child"? We do understand the meaning of "ironic", right?

CrimsonTider
11-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Yeah dude, don't mind the other ppl. They just have restricted imaginations and can't envision it. I get u!!

I laughed (and double posted). Long day at work today. O.o

Burstnuke
11-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Turned 21 two days ago. By ur idea and it's presentation I'd say u're around the age of 14, but u may also be actually one of those adults suffering from a syndrome called idiotism. Hard to say which case is the truth.

Burstnuke
11-06-2014, 08:48 PM

Lol :rolleyes:

dudetus
11-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Actually, you asked everyone on the forums when you made this thread. Dudetus was just giving you a hard time and you come back calling him names and then call him the "child"? We do understand the meaning of "ironic", right?

Not trying to be drama queen or anything but it's dudetus, not Dudetus. I don't need to compensate for anything.

KingFu
11-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Not trying to be drama queen or anything but it's dudetus, not Dudetus. I don't need to compensate for anything.

Dang, I overly compensated with my name :[

dudetus
11-06-2014, 09:06 PM
Dang, I overly compensated with my name :[

Nah, it's just that my nick begins with d.

CrimsonTider
11-06-2014, 09:10 PM

Listen, I know you are from Japan, or Russia, or maybe it was Ghana.... Anywhoo, here in 'Murica, we capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence. Also, your handle is technically a "name" which makes it a "proper noun", thus, it is CAPITALIZED.

Now you done gone and made me yell. I have to go lock myself in my "timeout room." Thanks. :(

dudetus
11-06-2014, 09:12 PM
Listen, I know you are from Japan, or Russia, or maybe it was Ghana.... Anywhoo, here in 'Murica, we capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence. Also, your handle is technically a "name" which makes it a "proper noun", thus, it is CAPITALIZED.

Now you done gone and made me yell. I have to go lock myself in my "timeout room." Thanks. :(

My name is an artistic expression protesting imperial aged literature rules. It's a political message framed as a nickname. My imagination isn't bounded by traditional values, my imagination is almost as big as Cody Green's.

U gotta broaden ur vision past traditional boundaries u geezer!

CrimsonTider
11-06-2014, 09:14 PM
My name is an artistic expression protesting imperial aged literature rules. It's a political message framed as a nickname. My imagination isn't bounded by traditional values, my imagination is almost as big as Cody Green's.

I think my brain just threw up from confusion.

dudetus
11-06-2014, 09:20 PM
I think my brain just threw up from confusion.

It's called typography.

CrimsonTider
11-06-2014, 09:22 PM
It's called typography.

Wait... You called me a geezer??? I oughta throw my Hover-Round at you!

iRandom
11-06-2014, 09:24 PM
It's called typography.
It is.......................................
Monkey see, monkey do!

Ruby!!!
11-07-2014, 06:11 AM
Why isn't this constructive thread in suggestions and feedback?

Spudnik
11-07-2014, 06:34 AM

Liar, liar pants on fire!

KingFu
11-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Why isn't this constructive thread in suggestions and feedback?

It is, he jus stacked the forum sections so it looks like it's in general discussion, but rly it's in suggestions and feedback

Ruby!!!
11-07-2014, 09:31 AM
It is, he jus stacked the forum sections so it looks like it's in general discussion, but rly it's in suggestions and feedback
Thank you for explaining! I hope this doesn't work in pvp section because of balance issues.