PDA

View Full Version : Elites impossible to run!!

Nature
11-06-2014, 07:24 PM
My party start first pull we all lag and then all DC.

GoodSyntax
11-06-2014, 09:13 PM
I'm experiencing the same thing!

Super annoying! Between this and the android repatching problem, this game is being terribly difficult to play lately :-(

Paulnaj
11-06-2014, 09:42 PM
True. Its already annoying. Bad thing is, we blame our providers. But seriously, its on the game itself

flluby2
11-07-2014, 03:16 AM
im left with no one after everyone dc before boss. wasted so much pots for nothing.

Dermuti
11-07-2014, 04:22 AM
The event is over but the disconnections persists. Hace te same probs. Elitemap and more times WT 4 first Mob. And always the complete party...

Excuses
11-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Not just elite. Tombs and normal maps too.
It seems to happen more when we pull a large group of mobs

Starkinea
11-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Horrible... Just horrible... Impossible to run any map without dc

Thrindal
11-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Yeah elite maps especially but normal too. I rarely if ever dc before but I am now with everyone else. This can't just be our providers. I have an excellent and stable version fios connection.

Arpluvial
11-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Hey guys!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing lag and disconnects! Make sure to this thread, http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174551-Experiencing-Unusual-Lag-or-Disconnects-Look-Here!! , with the following information:

- Estimated time when the lag or disconnection occurred
- Character Name
- Type or device and OS. You can usually find your OS version in your settings.
- # of players in party and map you were on when experiencing lag or disconnects
- Description of the problem. What exactly happened?
- When did your connection issues begin? (date)
- Have they tried playing on a different internet connection? (WiFi vs 3g vs 4g)

More information means that the team can better identify and isolate problems. For now, I'm going to lock this thread.