PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Best of their Class

Junside
02-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Which player do you think is the best of their class? It's solely your opinion, not what's on leaderboards, not what others say, it can be anyone except yourself. It can be someone not widely known, and must be brought into spectrum.

Cast your vote based on overall evaluation of that character.

Best Ursan:

Best Avian:

Best Enchantress:

Haikus
02-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Best Ent: Dawninfinity! Love her! Known her since Ao2. Good Paladin. Great at PvP. Cool person. Helped me with my Pally now.

Best Urs: Banned. Dudes, dope as f***. Only shiv bear I know. Damn good at it, if I do so myself. Funny guy. Good at pvp, also.

Best Avi: Rangepwnsmeel. Awesome guy. Good at the game. Nice to talk, too. Overall great at pve/pvp. Puts a ton of time/money in this game. He deserves it. Yeahhhh.

Edit: Since you edited. The first three that came to mind....

Kingofhurtz
02-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Haikuz, where you been?!
Entchant: -reserved-
Bear: -reserved-
Avian: haikus ;)

hawkei
02-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Ursan: reserved
Avian: skimmey
Ent.:xghost

DawnInfinity
02-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Best Ent: Dawninfinity! Love her! Known her since Ao2. Good Paladin. Great at PvP. Cool person. Helped me with my Pally now.

Best Urs: Banned. Dudes, dope as f***. Only shiv bear I know. Damn good at it, if I do so myself. Funny guy. Good at pvp, also.

Best Avi: Rangepwnsmeel. Awesome guy. Good at the game. Nice to talk, too. Overall great at pve/pvp. Puts a ton of time/money in this game. He deserves it. Yeahhhh.

Edit: Since you edited. The first three that came to mind....
<3 Jake. Thank you.

Idk who to pick. As usual. Everyone is so good at their class and I love everyone equally. :o

/end cheese

Haikus
02-07-2011, 12:04 AM
<3 Jake. Thank you.

Idk who to pick. As usual. Everyone is so good at their class and I love everyone equally. :o

/end cheese

Lol, np. Met you buying Stellaflora that thoth set. Didn't even know hurr' :p

@King: Uhm, here?!?!?!? :)

DawnInfinity
02-07-2011, 12:06 AM

I remember. :o

Haikus
02-07-2011, 12:09 AM
I remember. :o

20k for full thoth set. Outrageous! Now, you can't even get a piece of a set for that much..

That m/s sure was satisfying. Then came the talons... and we farmed those. We were last to get ours, though. You wanted them even though your bird was like, non existent? Haha. Awesomeness. :)

icantgetkills
02-07-2011, 12:11 AM
bear:: zux
bird:: thelostarrow ^_^
mage:: badtee/ellyidol love them both :L

Kingofhurtz
02-07-2011, 12:23 AM

You like died for two weeks though...:( I was so bored...I hope you'll play 1.7777777777

Haikus
02-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Wow, 1.7777777777? How long have I been gone? Cap must be like 1,000,000ish? End game content must be A-MAZ-ING. Going to go blow my mind. Hopping in game. I've been gone too long. I'm as sad as Wiz Khalifa after Steelers lost the Superbowl. Black and Yellow is now irrelevant.

Thelonearcher
02-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Avian: me :)

Bear: Toughie

Enchantress: Mrsbanana

RedRyder
02-07-2011, 06:05 AM
Ench.- Christinakim
Avian- Esus
Ursan- protank

Zux
02-07-2011, 07:25 AM
*cough* thelostarrow? Lol only joking lee calm down u silly girl!!! Yes lee is a girl although he has a male appearance...he is trust me =O