PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

cjswogkstkdg
11-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Haven't played any spacetime studio games for the longest time :upset: so hello everyone

To introduce myself,
My character names in pocket legends were Solomap and Receive. I stopped playing a while back after i got hacked few years back by the player named Applemartinii. I loved my 99999 deaths :(.
My character names in star legends are Popular and Poop. Star legends is the probably the game i played the most. I stopped playing after lack of care from the company after Flip left us :(.
My character names in dark legends are Vampire and WMWMWMWMWMW. Not much experience from this game since i quit few weeks after the release.

Anyway, the main point is, hi everyone.

I played arcane legends for few weeks after the release and decided to quit because the lack of patience i have to kill monsters i guess. The monsters here takes so long to kill! X(. I'm not the most patience person.

My names in arcane legends are poop and clown. Feel free to add me i guess

nice to meet you everyone.

Schnitzel
11-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Welcome!

obee
11-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Haven't played any spacetime studio games for the longest time :upset: so hello everyone

To introduce myself,
My character names in pocket legends were Solomap and Receive. I stopped playing a while back after i got hacked few years back by the player named Applemartinii. I loved my 99999 deaths :(.
My character names in star legends are Popular and Poop. Star legends is the probably the game i played the most. I stopped playing after lack of care from the company after Flip left us :(.
My character names in dark legends are Vampire and WMWMWMWMWMW. Not much experience from this game since i quit few weeks after the release.

Anyway, the main point is, hi everyone.

I played arcane legends for few weeks after the release and decided to quit because the lack of patience i have to kill monsters i guess. The monsters here takes so long to kill! X(. I'm not the most patience person.

My names in arcane legends are poop and clown. Feel free to add me i guess

nice to meet you everyone.
Welcome to AL again! Check the AL Minutemen for help! And poop is a funny name lol

Chronexia
11-07-2014, 06:07 AM
Welcome to AL family! Good luck killing mobs :D